Upsy Daisy's - How long?

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Upsy Daisy's - How long?

Postby sportyminx » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 am

Hi,

Just wanted to check how long people's Upsy Daisy custom nappies took to come after ordering.

I know they are very busy and it wont be that quick, but I would like a rough idea of how long I will be waiting!

Have emailed them, but so far no reply - I am aware they are very busy and do not want to keep pestering them!

So any ideas please - I am very excited, I ordered them a week ago, but am thinking there might be another month or more before they arrive! <not sure how I will cope> :lol:

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Upsy Daisy's - How long?

Postby freckle » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:18 am

I'm waiting on my first ever customs from UD as well so no idea how long but am very much looking forward to their arrival :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:19 am

Have they put custom slots up yet? They are closed now to the general public but will be doing a few custom slots from time to time.
If you ordered from their final sale week I think orders will be 4 weeks or so x

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 am

No, they are still trade only at the moment!

I ordered on the final sale day - so over a week ago. Is it 4 weeks from order do you think, or 4 weeks from now?

Thanks

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Not sure but going from past experience and the amount of orders I "think" they got I would say about a 4 week wait from time of order, I could be wrong though. x

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 am

We're currently working on a 21 day turn around for the orders placed during the sale week......so 21 days from the day you ordered your items. If you've placed a large or complex order (lots of embroideries) then it might be a little longer. If anyone's orders look like they're going to take much more than 21 days then we'll email you and let you know.

You'll receive notification once your order is complete and again once it has been sent out to you so you'll know when to expect it.

As you can appreciate we're really, really busy following the amazing response we had to the closing sale and as there are only 2 of us sewing it's taking a little time to get the orders out but your items should be with you soon :)

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:18 am

Angel - thank you so much for posting! My order is quite simple lol! I am really pleased to hear you expect a 21 day turn around..... we ordered on 31st and it is Naomi's 1st birthday on the 21st so there is a small chance they will arrive for that (I am aware it is by no means certain though!) Glad you had excellent response - very much looking forward to recieving our nappies.
Sarah

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 pm

that's good to know about the 21 day turn around, sadly i am hugely excited about my nappy order from upsy daisy, i only found the website the night it closed though :-( i ummed and arr'd over fabric and still got it wrong on my order!lol but the lovely ladies there changed it for me which i am so happy about. really can't wait to recieve them, and soooo hope i'll be able to order more soon!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 pm

I'm also dancing about on the doorstep waiting for the postie on the morning lol. Glad we'll get an email first :) Still excited though! :giggle:

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies