:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: I never got to place my order in time :cry:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Upsy Daisy's - How long?

Postby sportyminx » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:03 am

Ah Fluffy, that's a shame!

Tinker - Yay for good customer service they are fab aren't they! I also didn't discover the site until a few hours before it closed down - I am so glad I did and ordered right away. I didnt realise it was a closing down sale :oops: I would have been very dissapointed! Maybe it is best I hadn't discovered it before now as I would have bought far too much!

Dawnsmummy - yay for dancing on the doorstep waiting for postie - I seem to be doing alot of that recently! :hohoho:

So, what did everyone order?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:22 am

i ordered (and now i'm gonna get them the wrong way round!) a citrus slush wrap with touchtape closing and a lagoon gelato btp pocket, if i'd known it was a closing down sale, i'd have ordered loads! but i have bought a few pre loved upsy daisy bits on here, i have the chance to buy a night nappy of there's for 12 quid the french soy one, but i don't k now whether to buy it or not

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:47 am

Tinker - sounds lovely! I went for (all medium side snap pockets) Pink/lime/black paisley minkee...... chocolate with pink bubbles minkee and a baby pink microfleece inner....... Raspberry Slush Gleato Minkee :D

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:44 am

I'm waiting for 3 wraps - sage with turtle, lemon with puppy and orange with gecko - and 2 soy night nappies. I'm so excited :babyroll:

I think a 21 day turnaround is amazing considering they must have been bombarded with orders in that last week!

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:36 am

<waves to Scotia > :babyroll:

Ah! Different screen name so you probably have no idea who I am ....... the best clue would be....... Cow Nappy :wink:

Your UD order sounds yummy! :D

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Aha! I know who you are, lol :wink: :idea:

I have to keep the same user name - gets too confusing for me otherwise :hohoho:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm

oooh love the sound of the orders girls! they do sound good, i can see everyone posting pics when they get there fluffy post!hehe was terrible really, i was like a kid in a sweet shop, dh out fishing, me in a bad mood so i went shopping online!hehe i sooooo wish i'd bought more, as it was dh's money and he can't complain when i buy stuff for our little man :-)

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:27 pm

:yahoo: My order has been dispatched!!! :yahoo:

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies