hf1

bg question

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

bg question

Postby girlinleeds » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 pm

when do you think that you need to alter bg's from the smallest size, pippa was 15lb two weeks ago and i think she'll be nearer 16lb now. She's still wearing them on the smallest setting but i'm starting to think about altering them, how would i know when to alter them ??
thanks
xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: bg question

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 pm

I found that they left red marks on DD's and Ds's thighs when they needed moving up, moved them up and then red marks stopped, they also just fitted nicer :)

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby MrsWeirdo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:18 am

Just try it, if it still looks too big just put it back down to the smaller setting. I think my DD is about 15-16lb now (I haven't had her weighed since she was 6 weeks old!) and I've moved her up to the medium setting. I find it gives a much slimmer fit too :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 am

I would probably change them around now. Give it a go, if it provides you will a good fit around the legs and isn't up under her armpits :giggle: then it is a good fit and as Camille says should give a slimmer fit :D

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm

hi thanks for the reply's i've tried them on the middle setting and they fit perfectly, now just have the job of adjusting all the other ones
xx

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies