hf1

WWNN Qu

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

WWNN Qu

Postby ktinkley » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:23 pm

I bought a couple of WWNN preloved from here.

This is definately a stupid qu - :oops: which way round do they go?!?!

I put them on with the opening for the insert at the back and had loads of flapping bits because she's on the smallest snaps.

So I tried it the other way - but then the opening for the insert was at the front and that just didn't seem right!

So Mummy gave up, cursed and went back to sandys - clearly DD and I are fitteds girls :hohoho: but I really want to try these and give them a chance as I've heard good things and we need to find something that has enough room for all the boosting that DD needs overnight :roll:

Please help! :-?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: WWNN Qu

Postby Frances » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:40 pm

I think the opening is at the back...

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 pm

The opening is at the back on the inside of the nappy. Flappy wings should be inside the nappy at the front and shouldn't be a problem. :)

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 am

aha! so I haven't got it back to front I've got it inside out! :oops: :hohoho:

thankyou :D

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:29 am

ktinkley wrote:aha! so I haven't got it back to front I've got it inside out! :oops: :hohoho:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Glad you've got it sorted!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 pm

ktinkley wrote:aha! so I haven't got it back to front I've got it inside out! :oops: :hohoho:

:giggle: Sorry I shouldn't laugh, but at least you know now. You aren't the first either because they often have a plain outer and coloured inner, so dh has been confused by that in the past.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Annette wrote:

:giggle: Sorry I shouldn't laugh, but at least you know now. You aren't the first either because they often have a plain outer and coloured inner, so dh has been confused by that in the past.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: My DH and mum have done that too. When DH did it he also didn't put a wrap over :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:44 pm

That was absolutely why! We used prefolds for DS, so I'm just not on the ball with these 'fancy' nappies :hohoho:

Coloured inners just confused me! ~In my defence, we are going thro a growth spurt and :bf: every 2hours at night - my brain is a little scrambled :-?

Now we've got the orientation of the nappies sorted, they work really well!

I really don't mind you laughing - I was ROTFLMAO when I saw the reply and realised what I'd done.my poor baby :lol: :babyroll:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies