hf1

XL pockets.. from where??

My avatar
TheNatty
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

XL pockets.. from where??

Postby TheNatty » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:12 pm

my daughter has outgrown all out BTP nappies, (BG, WN, UD etc) the only ones that currently (just!) fit are the tot bots ones (forgotton the name, an AIO with pocket?)

where can i get XL pockets? and which make are the best? ive got tons of inserts so thats not an issue.

we've tried the 2 part system, she doesnt like them (size 3 tots and ME wrap) and they are very bulky. i really want to continue with pockets if at all possible (would stretch to an AIO with pocket for extra boosting)

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: XL pockets.. from where??

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Sorry, I don't know about pockets. I'm struggling to just find anything that fits Dawn lol. I have an XL QT buns that's a nice fit, and I'm in love with Clwt Twts. I have a swaddlebees pocket that is quite misleading as it looks tiny cut fits Dawn JUST (going to try and make popper extenders for it as it's such a trim nappy on her). The other nappies we use are ones I've made.
Oh, I have a lullaby that also just fits her too :) She has 19 inch thighs and a 24 waist for size comparison :) :oops:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:11 pm

I'd say Nappies by Minki, their large is huge and they do an XL!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 pm

nappies by minki are huge, dans in larges for everything apart from minki. a meduim is even big from there :shock:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Fuzzis also come in an XL :)

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:33 pm

I second the nappies by minki, we have an XL and it is huge... too huge for my DD!!!

My avatar
mrshalobaby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrshalobaby » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:47 pm

TheNatty wrote:my daughter has outgrown all out BTP nappies, (BG, WN, UD etc) the only ones that currently (just!) fit are the tot bots ones (forgotton the name, an AIO with pocket?)

where can i get XL pockets? and which make are the best? ive got tons of inserts so thats not an issue.

we've tried the 2 part system, she doesnt like them (size 3 tots and ME wrap) and they are very bulky. i really want to continue with pockets if at all possible (would stretch to an AIO with pocket for extra boosting)

I have a couple of Funky Nappy pockets for sale here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=26100
I used to stuff them with a 60x60 bamboo terry so there is loads of room in them! Hope it's ok to link to them...

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies