hf1

WN, has anyone ever just.............

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

WN, has anyone ever just.............

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:17 pm

said to the ladies "you choose everything" told them what you like and left the rest to them????
Last edited by Kirstyh on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: WN, has anyone every just.............

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Suzanne used to do lucky dip nappies but stopped doing them as she said she spent so long choosing and hoping the customer would like it - which they didn't always naturally - that she took them off - so you may find they won't do it for you...

You're better off letting us choose for you ;)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:21 pm

No but I've thought about it several times before. :giggle: There did used to be a lucky dip but it got taken off the site.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Ok then ladies, I challenge you all to design a nappy for Gracie.

She likes girlie colours, butterflies, bees, faries basically pretty things I have just ordered the gold minkee with the lots of butterflies and a couple of bees embroidery. I am open to suggestions OR if anyone wants to design one order it and not tell me what it's like (I will send pp straight away)????????????

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 pm

I have a lovely black minkee side snap pocket from a lucky dip (still love it Suzanne, if you're reading!) Didn't go for embroidery as it was for the childminder stash...

(x posted - no idea about girlies!)

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Not yet but I'm so stuck on embroidery at the mo I'm going to get them to choose that. I know things I like, but there is soooooo much choice, I just can't decide. So my next WN's spree will be fabrics chosen by me and embroidery chosen by them. I'm sure they'll make a fab decision :mrgreen:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: WN, has anyone ever just.............

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Ok then ladies, I challenge you all to design a nappy for Gracie.

She likes girlie colours, butterflies, bees, faries basically pretty things I have just ordered the gold minkee with the lots of butterflies and a couple of bees embroidery. I am open to suggestions OR if anyone wants to design one order it and not tell me what it's like (I will send pp straight away)????????????

Ooooooooo now here's an idea: why don't we all do this for each other? :D Would probably be way easier to choose for someone else if given a basic idea of what is liked.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:34 pm

indigosky2k wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Ok then ladies, I challenge you all to design a nappy for Gracie.

Ooooooooo now here's an idea: why don't we all do this for each other? :D Would probably be way easier to choose for someone else if given a basic idea of what is liked.

We do, twice a year at Nappy Fairy time. :wink: :giggle: (Can't wait for the next one, it was great fun organising it all :mrgreen: )

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:35 pm

was just going to say that Louise.
Hopefully I won't feel sick next time we do it :giggle:
Still open to ideas, come on Louise help me out :giggle:

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies