hf1

WN, has anyone ever just.............

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: WN, has anyone every just.............

Postby Annette » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 am

Kirstyh wrote:I am open to suggestions OR if anyone wants to design one order it and not tell me what it's like (I will send pp straight away)????????????

Why not wait for the secret santa??

ETA - just read the rest of the thread now and you have all suggested it too :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: WN, has anyone ever just.............

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 am

I'm struggling too... can't decide on anything.... I really like the this, this,and I quite like this one too.

But then I like them all.... lol... sorry I've been no help have I!!!

I quite like the sunbonnet ones too :)

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:16 am

I looooooove the monnlight magic one. It's on my list :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 am

Moonlight Magic and Filigree fairies are on my list too. :D I'm going to get Moonlight Magic on Grapeaid and either black cuddlesoft or sorbet minkee with a hot pink filigree fairy. How about a triple minkee pocket with butterflies and bees on the front and a filigree fairy on the back. It would probably be quite expensive though. :-?

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 am

Louise wrote:Moonlight Magic and Filigree fairies are on my list too. :D I'm going to get Moonlight Magic on Grapeaid and either black cuddlesoft or sorbet minkee with a hot pink filigree fairy. How about a triple minkee pocket with butterflies and bees on the front and a filigree fairy on the back. It would probably be quite expensive though. :-?

Expensive... but sounds Gorgeous!!!! I wish I had a girl to buy for!!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 am

I like the filigree fairy one spotted it last night, it's only a 2-3 week wait just now which is ok.
Annette - wait for the secret santa, are you mad :hohoho: :hohoho: I could never wait that long, not because I am impatient but only because Gracie really needs them now - honest :pinocchio: :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:01 pm

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:54 pm

I'm intrigued by the nappy fairy thing - where would I find out about it?

I've ordered a WNSS and couldn't decide about what colours to put together so they said they would email me pictures of the fabrics together or they could choose what they think looks best. I asked them to choose so I can have a bit of a surprise when it comes - I can't wait! :giggle:

I'm waiting for 2 AI2s, 2 SS and a OS and am soooo impatient I've accosted the postman every morning with a :idea: It's just been 2 weeks today though so I will just have to content myself for a wee bit longer :babyroll:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Louise wrote:Moonlight Magic and Filigree fairies are on my list too. :D I'm going to get Moonlight Magic on Grapeaid and either black cuddlesoft or sorbet minkee with a hot pink filigree fairy. How about a triple minkee pocket with butterflies and bees on the front and a filigree fairy on the back. It would probably be quite expensive though. :-?

Louise, how do you like your Midsummer Night pocket? I knew I wouldn't hold out for long, there's one in my basket now :oops:.

Kirsty, not bees or fairies but I loooooove the one on the right here (actually I love them both but the pink one is super-girly):

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies