hf1

WN, has anyone ever just.............

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: WN, has anyone ever just.............

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Scotia wrote:I'm intrigued by the nappy fairy thing - where would I find out about it?

Here's the board from earlier on in the year.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:31 pm

rhead wrote:
Louise wrote:Moonlight Magic and Filigree fairies are on my list too. :D I'm going to get Moonlight Magic on Grapeaid and either black cuddlesoft or sorbet minkee with a hot pink filigree fairy. How about a triple minkee pocket with butterflies and bees on the front and a filigree fairy on the back. It would probably be quite expensive though. :-?

Louise, how do you like your Midsummer Night pocket? I knew I wouldn't hold out for long, there's one in my basket now :oops:.

:giggle: I love it. The embroidery does take up the whole of the back of the nappy and its a bit stiff from all the stitches. Its very yummy though.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Thanks for the link Louise, not really for me then as I'm not a regular enough poster. I usually read and can't think of anything interesting to say so rarely post :oops: It's a nice idea though.

Rhead, I really like the peacock nappy :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Louise wrote: :giggle: I love it. The embroidery does take up the whole of the back of the nappy and its a bit stiff from all the stitches. Its very yummy though.

That's what I was worried about - not really a stumbling block, though? :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Scotia wrote:Thanks for the link Louise, not really for me then as I'm not a regular enough poster. I usually read and can't think of anything interesting to say so rarely post :oops: It's a nice idea though.

Rhead, I really like the peacock nappy :D

that made me :giggle: I think most of the stuff I post it totally uninteresting!! Plenty of time to chat and post to get your count up to join in. x

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Lol, Kirsty, thanks :wine:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 am

Oooh i have to say Moonlight magic is just gorgeous IRL, i've got it on grapeaid with pale green lining and really really love it!

I'm pretty sure its the one listed on the site as a quick buy option now. :wink:

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby MrsWeirdo » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

I've got my eye on filigree fairies too ;) But it's David's turn for a new WN next though.... and I've already picked out the embroidery for that one.....

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 am

paintedclaws wrote:Oooh i have to say Moonlight magic is just gorgeous IRL, i've got it on grapeaid with pale green lining and really really love it!

I'm pretty sure its the one listed on the site as a quick buy option now. :wink:

I was just waffling about whether to go for a filigree fairy in similar colours instead, but I think that's decided it :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies