hf1

problem with poppers

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

problem with poppers

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:58 pm

i've bought a couple of pre owned one size nappies and am having a problem with the poppers. My lo is still needing her nappies on the smallest setting (thought she was ready to move up one but after a few leaks we're back down). And on the pre owned when i put them on the smallest setting i get a nice fit but as soon as she moves the front ones undo and i get gaps, is there anything i can do about this any tips or hints or do i just have to leave them on the shelf untill she's in the biggest setting??
please clever ladies help me :giggle:
xx

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: problem with poppers

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 am

i have never had that problem are all the nappies like it do you fold the front down before stuffing just wondering if you are stuffing it right to the end then folding it down so the stuffing is making the poppers undo iyswim

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:50 am

babyjjbaby wrote:i have never had that problem are all the nappies like it do you fold the front down before stuffing just wondering if you are stuffing it right to the end then folding it down so the stuffing is making the poppers undo iyswim

could be that - but try closing the poppers on different settings when she's not wearing them - do they feel as tight as each other when you close/open them - if not then it may be that either they are worn on that size or need repressing [were not fully pressed to begin with]
if the same setting on each nappy feels loose its most likely that the poppers are just worn.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 pm

poop seems like the poppers are worn out so guess it'll just have to sit on my shelf untill she's big enough to fit into it on the biggest setting
thanks anyway
xx

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:51 pm

you could get the poppers replaced, someone on here does it i'm sure

edited to add

http://pocket-bots.com/popper_service.htm
Last edited by alwaysagirly on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:54 pm

alwaysagirly wrote:you could get the poppers replaced, someone on here does it i'm sure

I think Pocketbots have a repair service.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:05 pm

thanks ladies going to send them an email and see what they say, :wine:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies