hf1

What's your favourite pocket and why?

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

What's your favourite pocket and why?

Postby squidsin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 pm

I am bitterly disappointed that my beautiful PBPD nappies are mega-leaky, because they were so going to be my all-time favourites. Now I am mainly loving Green Kids pockets instead - as reliable as BGs (in fact more so as I can use them overnight) and a lot brighter and funkier. My BGs are a little bit manky looking after 3 months continuous use. I'm not convinced they will actually last until my son (currently 3 months old) is potty-trained.
But this isn't about me! I want to know which pockets you all rate most highly in terms of looks and reliability. If this encourages me to buy one, then so be it. :wink:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What's your favourite pocket and why?

Postby Frances » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 pm

I love my Weenotions one-size pockets - beautiful and our most reliable pockets (although obviously a pocket is only as reliable as whatever you stuff it with!)

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Frances wrote:I love my Weenotions one-size pockets - beautiful and our most reliable pockets (although obviously a pocket is only as reliable as whatever you stuff it with!)

WSS, Wee Notions are my favourite too, I stuff mine with a bamboo and a hemp insert :)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:06 pm

I suppose ittis dont count as they are AIO but cant say it enough, they are my fave. Absorbent, pretty, the trimmest nappy ever and best bit is having extra inserts to swap :giggle:

Ok real pocket, I really love a newly acquired weenotions side snap, they are gorgeous and getting a really good fit with this one, lovely soft fabric. down side is they are expensivee though and only get them preloved as just dont have funds to spend THAT much on a nappy, yes i am skint :hohoho:

BG are pretty good too, oh quite like upsy daisy also they are pretty and reliable. Think thats it :giggle:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:
Frances wrote:I love my Weenotions one-size pockets - beautiful and our most reliable pockets (although obviously a pocket is only as reliable as whatever you stuff it with!)

WSS, Wee Notions are my favourite too, I stuff mine with a bamboo and a hemp insert :)

WTS, though I prefer my sized, medium in our case, ones. We do get the odd leak from our OS's despite DD having quite chunky thighs. I've never yet had a leak from my mediums though :wine: We stuff with bamboo mainly, though I do use some medium and OS BB MF and hemp inserts too and find these OK :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 am

I loved our Preston's Pants - such a wonderful fit on Iris and loads of room for all the stuffing she needed. And very pretty, too!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 am

Wee Notions Side Snaps. They fit Katie perfectly.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 pm

WN's here too. I love both the SS and OS for fit on ds.

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Thanks everyone - you've inspired me to buy a WNSS! Didn't have one of those! I went for black cuddlesoft with a trio of robots at the back. (I can only buy coloured nappies these days due to my annoying tendency to accidentally dye everything pink...)

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies