hf1

What's your favourite pocket and why?

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What's your favourite pocket and why?

Postby vampiredreams » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:05 am

I love my BBOS and my WNSS ....neither of these leak with us but the best of the best has to be my ITTI BITTI'S lol

My avatar
MrsWeirdo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby MrsWeirdo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:16 am

BB and WN here too :) Look forward o seeing pics when it arrives :)

My avatar
clothpixie
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clothpixie » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Currently WN SS or OS. They seem the best fit on Mikey and I just love the fluffiness of them!
They are scrumptious! :giggle:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Well unlike everyone else WN dont fit my daughter well at all :-? My fave pockets for her are Fuzzis because they are wide in the gusset, very comfortable for her, and have never ever leaked. I can get about 3 hrs out of one fuzzi stuffed with microfibre & hemp, and only an hour out of WN and Ittis!

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

another vote for WN SS, I love the trim fit. Also love Blueberry SS too.

My avatar
lealea
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lealea » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:21 pm

I love my BGOS, I stuff with microfibre insert and an EP Hemp booster and they last about 3 hours. I have one fuzzi and its ok but I can't get a good fit with the snaps. I have one WNOS and its ok, I can't say it works better than my BGOS. However the WN would win hands down if looks were all that counted :lol:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 pm

At the moment its a toss up between a Large standard rise Wee notions or a M blueberry Side-snap. We have 1 of each lol but we do use fitteds most of the time! x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm a WN addict. Love the OS and SS, though I've started replacing my OSs with SSs (not entirely sure why :-?, as I like them both!) ...

I say this all the time, but have you tried giving your PBPDs a spin in the tumble dryer to seal up the seams? It's worked magic for me in the past with leaky pockets and wraps, and I've always found PBPDs pretty reliable!

ETA: forgot to say why I like the WNs... overall look, quality of craftsmanship, LOVE minkee (seems more comfortable, Lili sometimes complains with PUL outer pockets!), and most of all the super-trim fit. PBPDs and Upsy Daisys have a bit more of a bubble-butt look to them, but WNs are super trim, I love it. Also quite reliable. :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies