hf1

what other pocket nappy is almost the same as fuzzis?

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

what other pocket nappy is almost the same as fuzzis?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:52 pm

hi ladies. can anyone tell me what other make of pocket nappy is almost the same fit wise as a fuzzi? my nappy collection is mainly motherease sandys, meos and i have some fuzzi bunz and a few nature babies lite stuffables.....but i am reeeeeealy bored and i dont want to start buying Reeeeeeeeealy expensive nappies so what else can i get to build a little more interest in my nappy collection that is similar to fuzzi bunz (i quite like the fit on ethan, find they are less bulky and easy to use when out and about but i am struggling to get any pattern ones in medium size )

thanks

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: what other pocket nappy is almost the same as fuzzis?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:01 am

can anyone help with this? are there any nappies out there that are similar in design and fit to fuzzi buns? can anyone advise?
thanks xx

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:09 am

erm.. in all honesty I can't think of any that fit the same way as a fuzzi. I have recently tried coolababy pockets and I quite like the fit of those on the girls (my girls are at the moment too big for the rise on a medium fuzzi but large fuzzis are too big :roll: ).

sorry, not much help really am I? :oops:

jan x

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Have you tried real easy by hip hip baby? I have a couple of these and prefer them on my boy to fuzzi's. They are the same shape (mostly) and I find they last a lot longer without extra stuffing compared to fuzzis. They are slightly boring with only cow pattern and spots or plain colours.

Amanda

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 pm

I was having a look at the wonderoos today and they look relatively similar (pockets with poly outer and snap closure). They seem to go for pretty cheap in classifieds and other places, so might be worth trying one out?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Applecheeks are a pretty similar fit and I think there was a NZ nappy that's the same fit but you'd have to ship from NZ...

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:42 pm

I found these similar fit (to old style fuzzis as I didnt get any of the new) . They were better fit though and better fabric options: *http://www.snap-ez.com

DOnt know if anyone stocks them here now. There are usually some second hand about. I have a couple of girly large if youre interested - going cheap. Loved them!

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies