hf1

what inserts do you recomend

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

what inserts do you recomend

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

My main nappy is my bg v3 and pippa can go 3-4 hours with just the big insert in it. I've bought a few (loads) of pockets wnos, upsey daisys and a few others that don't have inserts with them. Now dh won't use them unless there pre stuffed but i don't have any spare bg inserts so have several empty nappies. i like the bb one size insert and just wondered how absorbant they are as every time i put a bb on pippa she poo's so never get chance to see how much wee they can absorb (do you think she's trying to tell me something??). Or do you have a suggestion, she's not a heavy wetter but do want something that will last
thank's

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: what inserts do you recomend

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:17 pm

I use p'tits dessous bamboo inserts with a EP hemp underneath. If you want microfibre inserts you can use cheap microfibre cloths folded up.

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 pm

I like my bbos, slim and absorbent

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:13 pm

I love my BBOS both for the nappy and for the insert, also the p`tits dessous are great as well. I would try to avoid too much microfibre, all my pockets leaked until i changed from MF to bamboo.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:18 pm

We use the BBOS inserts but I always have to boost it with bamboo to last any length of time. I also like Greenkids Bamboo inserts and UD soy inserts. We've just got a hemp and a bamboo UD insert to try so hopefully they'll work as well as the soy, although they're not so trim. hth

Cathleen xx

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:39 pm

thanks ladies, i've ordered a couple more bbos inserts to see how we get on with them, hopefully at some point pippa will have one on without pooing so i can see how long they last for us
xx

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:44 pm

twinkle on the web are selling BBOS inserts on the sale section for £4, and postage is free if you click on forum free delivery at checkout :wink:

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm

My BBOS have started leaking. They don't last very long - maybe an hour and a half tops. I'm gonna have to start boosting them...GK bamboo inserts are easily my faves. They last all night!

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 pm

I like the BB inserts, also use the Swaddlebees ones which are v similar. And another fan of p'tite dessous too (I like the little teddy bear label :giggle: )

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies