Wee Notions Large Pocket

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Wee Notions Large Pocket

Postby jules070603 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi All,

Just wondered what peoples thought were on a large WN for Imogen.

She was 18lbs 5oz about 3 weeks ago and the mediums are fitting on the 3rd snaps at the thighs and 2nd on the waist (I think!!). Do you think a large would fit her or be way too big?

I'm think it'll probably be OK from the measurements but what are peoples experiences of weight and fit?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Wee Notions Large Pocket

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Jules you can come round and try a large with med rise on her if that would help...

You've seen Grace compared iwth Immy and I'm amazed how many of Isabelle's larges fit her!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 pm

I would say a large with standard rise would be fine. Katie fits Ms on the second tightest settings for the thighs and loosest for the waist and the Ls with standard rise on the tightest settings for both I think.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Large with standard rise would probably be ok, I think it would look big but fir ik iykwim. I got Gracies first large standard rise today and they fit her fine, she is 21lbs ish but long and skinny

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Amber is about that weight and fits Large standard rise better than the M (high rise).

She is on the same M settings as Imogen so im sure the Large will be a great fit! x

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:52 am

Thanks everyone, will go for the large, standard rise I think. Just need to sort out my sale listings now then and raise some funds :roll:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:46 pm

No one over here seems to bother with mediums, I quite like how they fit on Lili (22 months, 24 lbs-ish) but seems as though most people with babies way smaller and lighter (7+ kilos) go for the large!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 pm

rhead wrote:No one over here seems to bother with mediums, I quite like how they fit on Lili (22 months, 24 lbs-ish) but seems as though most people with babies way smaller and lighter (7+ kilos) go for the large!

It is really quite odd (to me) how many 'large' nappies Grace fits nicely into...
Grace will be about 15lbs6oz (or around 7kgs) if she's following the same line on the charts and yet she fits a large standard minky, itti d'lish, Jimmy Riddles and they all fit really well! :shock: Admittedly they're all on the smallest snap setting but they're there for a reason! Oh and the rise is long but I prefer that as you're less likely to get a poo leak up the back!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:08 pm

rhead wrote:No one over here seems to bother with mediums, I quite like how they fit on Lili (22 months, 24 lbs-ish) but seems as though most people with babies way smaller and lighter (7+ kilos) go for the large!

As soon as Ben fitted into larges, I went for those as I feel like they are more worth the money as they will last longer

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies