hf1

What do you use to stuff?

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

What do you use to stuff?

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 pm

just a couple questions about stuffing your pockets as i was using fitteds but after having issues with elastic in legs and red blisters i am slowing to swap all my fitteds/wraps for pockets but anyway what do you use to stuff?

i have one terry square - dont ask me why i only have one as i dont know lol :hohoho:
a couple of hemp inserts that have been given to me with nappies
loads of snapin MEOS inserts (which is what im using at the moment really)
a handful of the little lamb nightime boosters - which i use a lot and keep running out of as they in bucket :evil:
and a load of 4 layered towelling ones or 4 layered t-shirt ones that i have made up myself
and a few microfibre cloths

just wandered what combination you use? is your LO light, average or heavy wetter and what you do at night if you use pockets then?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: What do you use to stuff?

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 pm

! P'tit Dessous or 1 Easy Peasy bamboo insert with an Easy Peasy Hemp underneath.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Louise wrote:! P'tit Dessous or 1 Easy Peasy bamboo insert with an Easy Peasy Hemp underneath.

WSS and I in a emergency I sometimes use prefolds.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 pm

I dont use pockets at all with Ds but with DD who wore pokets alot, we always stuffed with prefolds, maily becuase i didnt like the icrofibre inserts that came with BG's but couldnt afford any of the other inserts...prefolds were cheap and we have a ton of them :oops:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 pm

i use petit d'sous (or however you spell it!) ones, prefolds and some microfibre ones. blue berry inserts as well.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 pm

I use pd as well with an easy peasy or a bamboo terry square tri folded with ep and in the morning when we put her in a fuzzie it is stuffed with a mf insert with I think little lambs (not sure though) bamboo insert or a peachy cheeks hourglass bamboo insert, that can last 3 ours easy for some reason :shock: I also have a few 19p ikea hand towels which with a small bamboo booster are amazingly fab!!! :giggle:

My avatar
mammymade
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mammymade » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:12 pm

we use folded up prefolds, the boosters that came with my wonderoos or folded up towels work really well too, i also sometimes add microfibre cloth inside just to make them a little more absorbant, for night time use i put a fleece liner inside so her bum stays dry and stuff it up as much as i can lol

x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 pm

We use all sorts of inserts and I am very particular about which insert goes with each nappy :giggle:

Some we just use the mf insert that comes with them, others we have Blueberry onesize combo inserts which I really like, or we have wonderfulls. At night like some others have said we use P'tit Dessous bamboo and EP boosters but we find this quite bulky so like I say, we keep this for night time.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies