hf1

who makes a fleece pocket nappy?

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

who makes a fleece pocket nappy?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:32 am

hi all. ive just put ethan in his first napy overnight. hes been in cloth in the day since he was 2 weeks old.
anyway. it was a wahm fleece pocket nappy that i bought off the used nappy company when i was preggers. she doesnt have anymore listed for sale but is selling other things so i have sent her an email asking if she has anymore of the fleece pocket nappies as it worked so well boosted with bamboo, microfibre and hemp last night and it wasnt overly bulky or anything. and now obviously 1 nappy is not enough for nights.
anyway i was wondering if any of you know of any other fleece pocket nappies. ie who makes them ect. this one was applix which is normaly not my cup of tea (in fact i had it up for sale on the classifieds until i had the idea to try it at night) however i would be happy to go for appkix at night again, just not so much in the daytime.

thanks in advance girlies :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: who makes a fleece pocket nappy?

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:52 am

mammymade does :)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 am

Drybees make a fleece night pocket. Nappyzone has them here.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:57 am

Nappies by Minki make fleece outer pockets. You can opt for either applix or popper fastening. My 4 year old wears a large standard Minki at night and it works very well.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am

thanks ladies. am having a look as we speak. re the mammymade nappies...can they nippa or do they have to be pinned? x

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 am

nappies by minki and UD both do.

My avatar
nappy nutter
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nappy nutter » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't know if this helps, and it isn't strictly a fleece nappy, but have you heard of Stuffies nappies. They are cotton on the outside and fleece on the inside and you can stuff them with whatever you want to and as much as you like. I think they come with a cotton/bamboo insert. :bebykiss: I have found these to be the "perfect nappy".

Obviously you still need a waterproof wrap, and I use ME Rikki wraps.

They are really good for night time as you just stuff them up and they hold a ridiculous amount of wee. My 6 month old heavy wetting boy wore one last night and whilst the nappy was sodden, it didn't leak and his skin was really peach still.

Anyway enough said

Nappy nutter

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 pm

The 'Sweet Slumber' pockets here look good too: http://hyenacart.com/WhimsicalFluff/

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Weenotions do their pockets in fleece I think

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies