hf1

New style fuzzi bunz

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

New style fuzzi bunz

Postby JanX » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:05 pm

Just found this about the new fuzzis that are on their way!!!

**http://www.fuzzibunz.com/linked/banner.htm

no major changes really, just new wing shape and a bit more stitching!!

They are now all going to be produced in the same place so should be more consistent with sizing! (those mexicans liked to make em a bit smaller :wink: )

jan x

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: New style fuzzi bunz

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:42 pm

Nappyjan wrote:They are now all going to be produced in the same place so should be more consistent with sizing! (those mexicans liked to make em a bit smaller :wink: )

PMSL!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:30 pm

Actually I really like the look of the new shape, the main gripe I have about my fuzzis is that if you don't do them up exactly right (e.g. the nursery) they sag and get wing droop or fall down...

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:13 pm

surely wing droop can happen with pretty much any nappy though!?

I just don;t see what all the fuss is about with them, would rather get a few more in the sale than wait and pay full price again for not much difference!

jan x

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm inclined to agree Jan, our new version arrived yesterday and other than looking a bit neater at the top, and a slightly improved leg elastication giving a bit more of a gusset (looks a bit deeper so I think you may be able to stuff with a bit more) the change is nowhere near as radical as the design changes Fuzzi had 5 or 6 years ago.
(Pictures are now available so you can see for yourself what you think)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Hello Miranda - nice to see you on here :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:24 pm

Hello Miranda!!!! You big lurker you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not long back from the UK and only got my Itti Bitti just before we left so only used it maybe 5 times but LOVING it, will do a proper review and thank you post when I get a minute!

I love my Fuzzis (even though I now see them as quite boring!!!) but the changes would have to be pretty good to make them be more reliable than they already are. I just hope that the new design doesn't make them LESS reliable!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:12 pm

I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally tempted by getting a new one but we really don't need any more popper pockets as nursery are just useless with them (how!) - they'll do up just the top popper for example... Or the top popper on the bottom row... Useless... (no matter how many times it is explained!!) :roll:

So unless I get LOADS of paypal funds from selling my "vintage" 80's loft find of toddler dresses I think I'll just hang fire for now...

Plus Jan said they'd been slated in the US - got a link to any reviews Jan?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:47 pm

will try to find the links if I can!

There were also a load of fake fuzzi bunz knocking around in the states recently on US ebay!

jan x

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies