To Line or not to Line

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

To Line or not to Line

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Do you line your nappies?

I did but never found the liners to be helpful so stopped and I've never had a prob washing to poo out! :hohoho:

Do you line? Are there better liners to use?>

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: To Line or not to Line

Postby Mareth » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:05 pm

I always do, out of habit more than anything else really. I just buy a big cheap fleece blanket in Primark and cut it up into the exact size I need formy nappies, I always find that bought liners are either too big or too small.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:57 pm

I don't normally line any of my nappies, never did it with pockets but now we have moved to fitteds I do sometimes, only if I'm using the bamboozles though, and they are only my back up's so if I do then it tends to be with a minkee liner. I think its nice to have a bit of luxury against his bum :giggle:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 pm

I only line mine if I have to put cream on Kaydi's bum. I use Minkee linners.
I prefer OBV against her skin.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm

I use fleece liners in ALL my nappies, i just like to know that there is extra stay dry in there and also if he poops it wont stain the nappy :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:02 pm

clairelana wrote:I only line mine if I have to put cream on Kaydi's bum. I use Minkee linners.
I prefer OBV against her skin.

WSS although both mine have the runs today so have dug the paper liners out because its making me :puke:

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Have never used paper liners, i`ve got rolls of the stuff in his wardrobe though :oops:
I`ve only started using liners , fleece, since hes been weaning because the nappies are so yuk.
When Conan was only BF, he only pooed every 3-4 days so i never bothered with liners.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm

i line all our fitteds with fleece liners or paper liners if using cream but tend not to bother with pockets as much as all our pockets have stay dry lining anyway

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:07 pm

megansmummy wrote:I use fleece liners in ALL my nappies, i just like to know that there is extra stay dry in there and also if he poops it wont stain the nappy :oops: :giggle:

WSS :)

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies