hf1

Weenotions Pockets - Any good?

My avatar
nicksmum
Clothie
Clothie

Weenotions Pockets - Any good?

Postby nicksmum » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 pm

I'm fairly new to cloth nappies and have just discovered the weenotions website (££££££ - oh dear!). I think I'd go for the pockets with poppers as we are currently using fuzzi onesize and ittis. Anyone with any feedback on how well weenotions pockets fit and perform? They look great but DH will kill me if I spend money on nappies 'cause they look pretty, and then they don't work well! :roll:

Thanks!

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Weenotions Pockets - Any good?

Postby ems » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcome to the cloth nappy tree!

Here you will find plenty of ways of not letting on to DH how much a nappy addiction can cost ;) :giggle: :giggle: I'd read on annd then buy lots of pretty nappies :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm

They are great :D There a great fit on both my boys and I love them, and if any come up in the classifieds I just neeeeeeeeeed them! Just don't tell OH how much they are, I don't! :twisted:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 pm

WNSS are fantastic. We get on really well with them. As for how much they are... my OH thinks all of mine are pre loved and were around £5 - £8 :oops: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: It's a good job he doesn't look too closely at them!!!

I blame CNT for my pretty nappy addiction!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Have a look in the reviews section, you'll find several reviews about Wee Notions nappies there. :wink: I don't think there are many people who don't love them. They are the only pockets I use now.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:45 pm

We have the side snap and one size pockets and love them all. We get a really good fit on Ben with them. And they are soooooo pretty you have to have at least one in your collection :wink:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:26 pm

When we did use pockets, I always found the side snap WN to be fab - excellent fit and really pretty. The one size popper pockets we struggled more with. DD is quite skinny and I used to get leg gape with the OS for some reason. The fit of OS pockets was much better when they were aplix fastening. Except DD can undo aplix, so that wasn't ideal. :giggle: I'd try a preloved pocket to see about fit, then splash out on something new once you know they work for your LO.

My avatar
nicksmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nicksmum » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Thanks everyone. I think I need to get my hands on a preloved. Will keep an eye on the classifieds.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:03 pm

yes they are fab but only good if you stuff them with good inserts :wink: weenotions are my fave pocket all of mine are preloved, i prefer sized side snaps myself with petit dessous (sp?) inserts absolutely fab :D

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies