Weenotions Pockets - Any good?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Weenotions Pockets - Any good?

Postby beck » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 pm

They are my absolute favourite nappy. They are a great fit and I've never had a leak from them.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm

weenotions are the best pocket imo i prefer one size but do like the side snap ones aswell and there night nappies are wonderful but we get leg gape with them and teh northern light fitteds are wonderful too you definitly need to try one

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:08 pm

I LOVE weenotions :D . They are a good fit and are gorgeous to look at. Definately worth the money. I actually get worried if I have nothing on order from them :oops:

My avatar
nicksmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nicksmum » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Okay - just got my hands on a WNOS. Seem to be struggling to get a good fit on my DS but then I'm stuffing with two fuzzi's inserts (heavy wetter). Wondering if I used something slimmer, whether it would work better. Problem seems to be leg gape. Would appreciate some thoughts on appropriate slim but absorbant inserts.....

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Weenotions one size pocket nappy are wonderful my only regret is not enough money to buy all the options I want :wink:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 pm

if he is a heavy wetter i would buy a pd insert and a easy peasy hemp insert

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 pm

nicksmum wrote:Okay - just got my hands on a WNOS. Seem to be struggling to get a good fit on my DS but then I'm stuffing with two fuzzi's inserts (heavy wetter). Wondering if I used something slimmer, whether it would work better. Problem seems to be leg gape. Would appreciate some thoughts on appropriate slim but absorbant inserts.....

mf isn't the best to use with a heavy wetter, when it gets too wet it squishes the wee out. I think most of us here use a combination of easy peasy hemp under a petit dessous bamboo or the blueberry mf and hemp combo insert (if I use the bb I always pop a bamboo hourglass shaped insert in the middle) Remember as well if you are using hemp that although it is very absorbent it is also slow to absorb which is why something quicker to adsorb like bamboo on top is best. Oh and also if you buy hemp and bamboo new they both need a few washes to reach full absorbency. HTH x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:WNSS are fantastic. We get on really well with them. As for how much they are... my OH thinks all of mine are pre loved and were around £5 - £8 :oops: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: It's a good job he doesn't look too closely at them!!!

I blame CNT for my pretty nappy addiction!!!

Jayne I can't believe you get away with that :hohoho: :hohoho: my Dh just :roll: at me!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:48 pm

I wouldn't use two fuzzi inserts as that's too much microfibre really...
Petit dissous large inserts are brilliant as are the easy peasy nappies hemp and bamboo inserts

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies