hf1

WNOS vs WNSS?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

WNOS vs WNSS?

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:36 pm

How do WNOS compare with WNSS L standard rise, size wise? and do they have extra snaps or something to make them OS?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: WNOS vs WNSS?

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:39 am

WNOS on the highest/biggest setting are bigger in the rise than WNSS Large standard rise (I could probably do a pic comparison later)...

The WNOS have snaps on the front to adjust the rise like BGs do and they're a front snap (or aplix) nappy...

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:47 am

im sure they are wider too?>

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:03 pm

littlesez wrote:im sure they are wider too?>

Yes I think mine are marginally wider in the crotch but not by much on the larges to be honest... Def wider than mediums though

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:20 pm

I was wondering too... On the higher rised large does this ake the leg holes bigger? I want to try Soph in a large because i don't really want to buy any more mediums... She is in the 2nd tightest snaps on a med high rise and on a WNOS she is on the med rise with 2 poppers left in the middle

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 am

Velvetsteph wrote:WNOS on the highest/biggest setting are bigger in the rise than WNSS Large standard rise (I could probably do a pic comparison later)...

The WNOS have snaps on the front to adjust the rise like BGs do and they're a front snap (or aplix) nappy...

hmm, so theyre basically the same size as high rise L but with the option of making the rise shorter? and a tiny bit wider in the crotch?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Yep... I always really liked my OSs (great fit on the medium rise setting for aaaaages, Lili only moved up to the large setting a month or two ago!) but recently got hooked on the large SSs... not entirely sure whether they're actually any better a fit or it was just an excuse to buy lots of new WNs :oops: :oops: :oops:. I think with the OSs there's a danger of the dreaded leg gape :giggle:, depending on the baby's shape, but it's never really been an issue for us.

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:03 am

I have also been wondering about this as well...Have just been looking at the weenotions website and have seen some nappies that I really want to buy but not sure whether to go for WNSS or WNOS - my little one is 6 months and 22lbs 5.5oz so he's quite big but I just keep thinking that if I buy OS they could do a second child (when the time comes!!) as well????? I just don't know and for this reason have held off on buying any wn's nappies (well apart from my night nappies). x :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 am

I got a couple of WNOS to try and tbh i didnt like them :oops: Kieren is pretty chunky and 21lbs at almost 8 months and they were tight around his legs and he was on the second to last poppers round his belly...i realise he will thin about about when crawling but i just didnt like them...

Im betting the SS would be a better fit on him but im reluctant to try :-?

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies