WNSS

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

WNSS

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:08 pm

HEllooooooo

I want to order a WNSS when i get the money anyways...
But i dont know what size to order? Sophie fits brill in a medium with high rise on the 2nd tightest snaps but i dont really want to order a med incase she grows, i want it to last through summer!!!
So would a large drown her? What rise diff are they? and do you think extra snaps would help?
Might help if i told you her specs (she like a car lol)
She is shortish, in 6-9m trousers when her bum lets her and 9-12m tops. She is nealy 16 months and weights 17lbs. HEr legs are uuber skinny but she has a bit of a pot belly :hohoho:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: WNSS

Postby Scotia » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:10 pm

I have a couple of larges with 17" rise. I'll measure them on the tightest snaps for you if you like. They are a nice neat fit, not much bigger than his ittis :D

ETA, on the tightest snaps it is 15" round the waist and 8" thighs. You order larges and ask for 17"rise in the comments box. HTH :idea:
Last edited by Scotia on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:12 pm

I'd get a large standard rise, the rise is similar to a HR M. Katie has been in a large since she was around 18lb (although they only did the H rise at that time they fit fine). HR Ms do still fit her though on the loosest settings but she's only about 26lbs and very skinny.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:14 pm

The large has a slightly bigger bum/crotch. I have (or rather had) a M HR and a L SR, and the large fit better on the tightest snaps, than the medium which i had on the second tightest as well. I'd say go for the large standard rise - theyre very similar, but with that little bit of difference, which makes all the difference, iykwim :giggle: (and if you dont like the fit, i'll buy it off you :giggle: )

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

I liked the M high rise best on Lili until pretty recently, but when she hit around 11 kilos (24 lbs) I started to prefer the L standard rise. She still fits in her mediums, but they're getting a big snug (especially in the leg). I think my issue with the L was that the wings used to ride up in the front, but now that she's filled out a wee bit more they don't seem to do that any more. Maybe worth seeing if you can borrow one just to check the fit? That said, general consensus seems to be that the L SR is the best all around :wink:.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Can send you a large standard to try if you like, mind Summer's 18lb 6-9 month trousers and 9-12 tops so guessing they should fit similarly :wink: and they fit her perfickly!

ETA I'd actually say they are better for skinny thighs that mediums!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Scotia wrote:I have a couple of larges with 17" rise. I'll measure them on the tightest snaps for you if you like. They are a nice neat fit, not much bigger than his ittis :D

ETA, on the tightest snaps it is 15" round the waist and 8" thighs. You order larges and ask for 17"rise in the comments box. HTH :idea:

Oooh thanks for that hun, will meaure Sophs med in the morning and compare :mrgreen:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Louise wrote:I'd get a large standard rise, the rise is similar to a HR M. Katie has been in a large since she was around 18lb (although they only did the H rise at that time they fit fine). HR Ms do still fit her though on the loosest settings but she's only about 26lbs and very skinny.

Its looking like LSR might be the way to go!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:The large has a slightly bigger bum/crotch. I have (or rather had) a M HR and a L SR, and the large fit better on the tightest snaps, than the medium which i had on the second tightest as well. I'd say go for the large standard rise - theyre very similar, but with that little bit of difference, which makes all the difference, iykwim :giggle: (and if you dont like the fit, i'll buy it off you :giggle: )

Thats good though because my meds p me off slightly when stuffing but they are no way as bad as my UDSS :hohoho: Mu ha ha i dont know what to pick, any Idea's? I think i would like lemon coloured one

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies