hf1

old style upsy daisy fleece pockets..do you use them still?

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

old style upsy daisy fleece pockets..do you use them still?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:58 pm

hi ladies.
after trying many many nappies the one i have found most reliable and get the best fit with for nights is the old style upsy daisy velcro fleece pockets.
am absolutly loving them as they are slimmer fiting than many other nappies that are of a similar type to these.

i believe upsy daisy dont make them anymore as the new ones are popper fastening which i dont seem to get a great fit out of but i was wondering if anyone still has any of these that they use and if you love them too and if you use them for nights aswell? plus what do you booster them in for nights?

still desperate for a few more too so have a wanted ad up in the wanted page :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: old style upsy daisy fleece pockets..do you use them still?

Postby flutterby » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:01 pm

I think they still do aplix too, I'm sure they would if you emailed them and asked :wink:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 pm

flutterby wrote:I think they still do aplix too, I'm sure they would if you emailed them and asked :wink:

i might have too if i cant get any more preloved ones. am in a bit of a rush for them tho and they seemed to take ages to get my first order out to me when i ordered a very nice btp fleece pocket nappy off them late last year.

thanks hun and will bear it in mind x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 pm

I ordered a nighttime nappy from them a couple of months ago with aplix fastening and it arrived within a week :wink:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm

We still do aplix fleece pockets :)

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies