hf1

Help with fuzzis

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Help with fuzzis

Postby Vicki » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Ah highly likely to the the terry folded into it. If you do use a terry try to fold it so there is more bulk at thefront and back rathern than in the middle iyswim!!!

Vicki

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:36 pm

I think it probably was thet erry insert - it's not a full terry square, it is some kind of insert, it's split into 3 - maybe a type of prefold?

It's really thick tho - I think I need to cut it into 3 maybe - got it for 50p from a boot sale - it was brand new, but no idea what it is.

My avatar
nicksmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nicksmum » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:05 pm

I love fuzzis too but go with the OS rather than the sized. They are practically bomb proof :hohoho: and very reliable. I use hemp and mf inside but the one thing I like to do is to grab the edges round the crotch once on and stretch them a litte bit sideways so that the elastic lies flat against the leg and away from all my stuffing inside the nappy. I find that if I don't do this the legs don't always lie tight because my inserts lie right up against the elastic and I get leakage. Anyone else use this technique?????

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 pm

We use fuzzies from time to time and I much prefer the fit of the old style, Gracie is nearly 22 months and abour 23lbs and is on the second tightest in the mediums.
Does sound like over stuffing could be the problem x

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:43 pm

I was thinking maybe it's to big too :oops:
I use the petite toddler for Emi, who is almost 26 months now, large is to big for her.
Hope you'll sort it out someway, good luck!

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies