hf1

Pockets leaking

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Pockets leaking

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 pm

hi definatley stick with them, pippa was only 6lb9oz when she was born so we didn't switch untill she was a month old, she was just about 8lb and we used bumgenius birth to potty on her and never had any problems in fact there dh's fav nappy, how big is your lo, it might just be she needs to grow abit
xx

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 pm

she's 8lb 12 or was when they weighed her a week ago, was 7lb 2 when born didnt loose any weight, we just tried a bumgenius aio and it leaked from the sides where the tabs are and maybe a bit at the back but i was feeding at the time so she was on her side but still :( but not as bad leakage as last time, put on a motherease aio and will try a BG pocket tomo.
i will keep trying them though!

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm

bg pockets (btp) are working a treat! so pleased i didnt give up entirely, it's so great to be able to get advise on here it always helps us so much, thanks everyone :hug:

no: more leakage :(

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:27 am

Hurrah! Sam's BGs fitted him from the first time I put them on him, 6 days after he was born - well they were big but so cute and no leaks. He was only 7 pounds 2 (although he's a monster now). They're the most reliable nappies in my stash and my husband's favourites too.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies