hf1

Pocket change pocket nappies...

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Pocket change pocket nappies...

Postby lilylover » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:22 pm

Hey ladies just found these the other day on http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au , and they sound good and are a lot cheaper than any other pocket I've bought :D , what do you all think?

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:45 am

I looked at them the other day when I put an order in from there.

I thought they looked similar to pea pods but in better colours! I was going to get one but wanted to try bamboozles and HHs more. Also like that they come with 2 inserts, sounds like a good value nappy. Are you going to get any?

Have you tried pea pods there $17.95 and come with one hemp prefold, they also do bamboo to now? Just thought I'd mention them if you were looking for a cheaper opinion pocket.

BECK : )

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:57 am

Wasn't sure if I was going to get any, was thinking about it. I haven't tried pea pods do you like them? I would love more fuzzi's but they are quite pricey :cry: . Not as impressed with my hh as I thought I would be so I probably won't get any more of them :cry: . I would love more pockets though as they are great when out and about.

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:51 am

They do look nice and I love that you get 2 inserts, seem good value too, go on Sam test one for us!!! Are you going to get one of those nz ones or did you give up becasue of posting??

I leave my pea pods in the change bag as it kept leaking but should try again as he was at the low end of the weight range.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:32 pm

I got on really well with my pea pods (I liked them so much I have 4) but they are getting abit small now :( I really like the inserts that come with them I use them in all my pockets.
I agree with Tory you should try the pocket change nappy for us all :P
BECK : )

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies