hf1

Suggestions please for a new nappy...

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Suggestions please for a new nappy...

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 pm

I have a heavy wetter and as much as I love my WNs minkee outers wick terribly, so I'm after a poly PUL outer pocket. I know pockets aren't great for HWs but I just want a few in my stash for ease, we've had BGs and no leaks (bcoz of poly PUL outer) but they're just a bit boring and I'm not a huge applix fan, if the pocket is right though I'll go with applix. WAHM, HC, Brand name spam me with anything. Am considering some Fuzzi Bunz, daisy print as I rather like that, obviously with completely different inserts, oh yea the pocket needs to be quite roomy to accomodate the amount of stuffing needed. Prints would be great (poly) but funky solids are cool too. Don't get on with PBs, don't like Wonderoos, haven't heard good things about HH.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Suggestions please for a new nappy...

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Real Easy nappies?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm

MissFrodo wrote:Real Easy nappies?

We have one of there (waiting on another 2 still :roll: ) for nursery and they're great. Only had a leak out of it when nursery hadn't fastened the thigh poppers just the waist ones :roll: :giggle: They have MF though and some people don't get away with that, but the 'insert' is hemp

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:11 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:

We have one of there (waiting on another 2 still :roll: ) for nursery and they're great. Only had a leak out of it when nursery hadn't fastened the thigh poppers just the waist ones :roll: :giggle: They have MF though and some people don't get away with that, but the 'insert' is hemp

And you can easy stuff them if needed, room enough :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:12 pm

MissFrodo wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote:

And you can easy stuff them if needed, room enough :wink:

Oh yes, agreed! Theyre lovely and roomy in the pocket!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Prestons Pants are lovely, you can choose from a wide range of PUL colours and even add embroidery if you want. I've heard good things about Rumparooz and Tweedlebee and Tweedlebums too.

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Oh I love prestons pants. Loved Fuzzis tho, they were our absolute standby and Martha was a bit of a heavy wetter. The daisy prints are gorgeous

I also had a nice WAHM nappy bt that swedish lady that used to post, with apples on it, can't remember the name now but it was great - still have it upstairs somewhere I think

Oh and pocket bots - not sure if they still make them but I loved them, and great colours and you can custom design liners and snaps. Might get some secondhand if they're not still in business??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:23 pm

northernruth wrote:Oh I love prestons pants. Loved Fuzzis tho, they were our absolute standby and Martha was a bit of a heavy wetter. The daisy prints are gorgeous

I also had a nice WAHM nappy bt that swedish lady that used to post, with apples on it, can't remember the name now but it was great - still have it upstairs somewhere I think

Do you mean Neppula? Bibs n Bots stock them. :wink:

northernruth wrote:Oh and pocket bots - not sure if they still make them but I loved them, and great colours and you can custom design liners and snaps. Might get some secondhand if they're not still in business??

Pocket bots are still around as far as I know.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Louise wrote: Tweedlebee and Tweedlebums too.

+1 for TBTB. I have two pairs of her flongies, a top, a pocket and a fitted. Lovely stuff, lovely lady and lovely CS (even if there's a bit of a wait!)

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies