hf1

Suggestions please for a new nappy...

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Suggestions please for a new nappy...

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Thanks for the replies. I've had a Real Easy it was a medium and a bit too big on DD, plus M/F+HW=not a good combo, had a minkee preston pants a while ago and didn't get on with the fit very well :( Been eyeing up the Rumparooz for a while now but still unsure :roll: I've got lots of Neppula fitteds which I love and I do have one Neppula pocket but I can't get enough stuffing in :( I can't be sure that the wicking problem is worse with coolmax?? rather than fleece :-?
That's good to know Fuzzi's come recommended, couldn't find any reviews on them, found them on offer somewhere so might take the plunge on those. I love the look of the TBTB! they look like just the sort of thing I'm after :wine: and SS to boot always a bonus :D off to have a proper mosey!

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 pm

I quite like fuzzi's too, pretty good inserts. How about nature babies stuffables? They have plenty of room for extra stuffing. Wonderoos are also so supposed to be quite good and seem to have quite a lot of room for pading but i've never treid them personally.

My avatar
vikki
Clothie
Clothie

Postby vikki » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:41 pm

We use Rumparooz and they are fab! Like BG but better, they have a double gusset and and "feel" better quality. xxx :D

My avatar
Green Jelly
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Green Jelly » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:33 pm

I was going to suggest Wonderoos - but you have tried these. Not a pocket nappy but you could look at a BumGenius Flip?

My avatar
saraendepity
Clothie
Clothie

Postby saraendepity » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:22 am

I'm another one for Fuzzi's...i have the OS Lilac Daisy and i used it overnight with both inserts once when everything else was dirty and it lasted a good 10 ish hours :D my LO isnt a super heavy wetter but can soak stuff quite well !!

And another for Nature Babies stuffables, they are lovely and soft, and they are double gusseted so should help to stop any leaks......i wasnt sure on them when i first seen but i love mine now :)

Have you tried Nappies by Minki?? they are VERY bulky but the pocket would hold about 30 inserts :giggle: and the outer is completely impossible to get through!! i have been washing poo off my old one before and had a massive puddle in the pocket bt and it didnt even hint at coming out :) but they are soooooooo HUUUUUUGE!!! i only used to use ours at night, but might be worth a try...i'll see if i can hunt out a piccie for you :)

My avatar
saraendepity
Clothie
Clothie

Postby saraendepity » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 am

hope these work...think the orange one is a slinki minki and the pink one is a standard...tho i might be wrong...also bear in mind my LO was about 10 or so weeks and teeny tiny :D

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Sara; Miss D is going to hate you for sharing that last photo when she's older. Cruel mama :giggle: x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:14 pm

saraendepity wrote:Image

hope these work...think the orange one is a slinki minki and the pink one is a standard...tho i might be wrong...also bear in mind my LO was about 10 or so weeks and teeny tiny :D

Aww lovely pics. They do look massive on her. :giggle: It's the other way round BTW, on the Slinki Minki the tabs don't cross over but they do on the standard ones. :wink:

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies