hf1

Suggestions for toddler pocket please

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Suggestions for toddler pocket please

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:02 am

Jaden occasionally needs to wear a nappy when he's trying to squeeze out a poo (he wont sit on the potty/toilet to do a poo yet :roll: ). I dont really wanna be using sposies, so do you have any recommendations? At night he wears XL slinki minkis and L sometimes (though theyre on the small side now) Hes worn one of charlies BBSS M on the largest snaps (pink dalmation :hohoho: ) and a pink BGv2, both were a 'snug' fit, but fit nonetheless :giggle: Maybe something a little bigger than those...

any suggestions appreciated :mrgreen:
Last edited by fluffycabbage on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Suggestions for toddler pocket please

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:04 am

Petit Toddler Fuzzi Bunz - brilliant, higher on the rise than a medium, but not as wide as a large, Evie wore them on the tightest setting when she was ready to PT and they lasted overnight too.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:05 am

or even a large fuzzi (we are using the larges overnight and they are fine!)

jan x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 am

oooh i was wondering about fuzzis too, i used to use them with charlie a lot, loved em. hmmmm, goes off to look in classifieds..........

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:00 pm

XL Real Easy Nappies are lovely. Fit Dawn on the largest snaps so should be fine for your DS!
http://www.babykind.co.uk/realeasynappies.htm

If it's just for a poo, could you maybe use a Fuzzi without the insert in? I have an XXL one that's HUGE on Dawn :giggle:

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Theres quite a few upsy daisy pockets on classifieds (ok I admit I'm selling one :giggle: ) but I found the large is larger than a large BBSS. Its quite big on ds who is 2. Maybe they'd be worth a go.

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 pm

maybe the one size wonderoo nappy, the size goes up to like 35-40 lbs then it can be used on a newborn laters :)

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:35 pm

It's not a pocket, but the other night we had run out of nappies for Brodie (he's in disposables/pull ups as very close to potty trained) so we put one of Freya's BG Flips on him with two inserts, and it was perfect for him overnight. I'm sure one insert would be fine for during the day if it's just for a poo/light wee - and you could reuse the wrap several times and just change the insert so it'd be a cheap option too.

It was a great fit on Brodie too with growing room.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies