hf1

WNOS fit problems

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: WNOS fit problems

Postby victoriaw » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm

I had one that did that and sent it back to be fixed and works perfectly now. My other 3 have all been fine though. Drop Suzanne an email, I'm sure she'll sort it for you :wink:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 pm

victoriaw wrote:I had one that did that and sent it back to be fixed and works perfectly now. My other 3 have all been fine though. Drop Suzanne an email, I'm sure she'll sort it for you :wink:

I might do I do have 9 tho :oops: will have to root the worst ones out need to do something tho as it's driving me bonkers :x we can get a good 3-4 hours out of them with 2 ellas house in too as long as i don't get pop pop pop pop, that is :giggle:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:56 pm

id deffo email suzanne sure she will be able to help

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Mine started to do that and I took it as a sign that it was time to move onto the highest rise setting, but Lili was 2 when it happened! :lol:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Suzanne sorted 5 of mine that were being naughty and they are all perferct now :mrgreen:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 pm

charlibunny wrote:Suzanne sorted 5 of mine that were being naughty and they are all perferct now :mrgreen:

oooh thats good, I emailed her and she is going to sort my naughty 9 out sending them on monday not sure how I will cope without them tho! xx

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies