hf1

Inserts for a WNOS on 6 week old - help!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Inserts for a WNOS on 6 week old - help!

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Will get some of those then & think we have some LL boosters lying around?

Thank-you all! x

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:31 pm

oh yes and easy peasy hemp, we used one when she was little now use 2 on the middle rise setting, last hours, we have to pre wash but only cos of her skin :( but think it helps to seal up any sewing holes too,
due you have any wonderoos thnk the small insert in them will fit too :wink: I have microfibre issues irritates my skin so we can't use it :( I can't stand touching it to stuff the pockets :giggle:
do you have any plush pant the a12 inserts in those fit inside the one size too :wink:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 am

Ooo yes! I have wonderoos ... they are in the back of the cupboard ... will be his childminder nappies!
Will try that :mrgreen: Also going to buy some of the BG inserts
Thank-you !
x

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 am

I'm currently using a WN one-size insert. Nice and slim, very absorbent - really liking it.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 am

Would they be pretty much the same as a BBOS insert size wise?
I would imagine they might be? Do you have both to compare?
The BBOS will work fine for us use wise but just make the nappy seem huge on him atm.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:18 pm

The WN one-size insert that I have isn't like any other insert I've come across before. It's in two parts, one bamboo insert and one microfibre insert. The microfibre insert is used on its own on the small setting of the nappy or with the other insert at the large setting. The bamboo insert fits the medium and large setting of the nappy. I'm out just now but will post photos later.

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Ooo we don't have any of those, can they be bought seperately from the BG's and are they cheap?

if you want to try these, I have quite a few I can post to you. We never used the newborn inserts so they are just boxed up. Let me know hun, would need them back evetually but we're not in any rush for them.

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:33 pm

nappynutter wrote:The WN one-size insert that I have isn't like any other insert I've come across before. It's in two parts, one bamboo insert and one microfibre insert. The microfibre insert is used on its own on the small setting of the nappy or with the other insert at the large setting. The bamboo insert fits the medium and large setting of the nappy. I'm out just now but will post photos later.

These are not actually for sale yet though, they shouldn't be too much longer, I just have to decide if I want to make some changes to the small insert ...

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:24 pm

WeeNotions wrote:
nappynutter wrote:The WN one-size insert that I have isn't like any other insert I've come across before. It's in two parts, one bamboo insert and one microfibre insert. The microfibre insert is used on its own on the small setting of the nappy or with the other insert at the large setting. The bamboo insert fits the medium and large setting of the nappy. I'm out just now but will post photos later.

These are not actually for sale yet though, they shouldn't be too much longer, I just have to decide if I want to make some changes to the small insert ...

Thank-you both! Hope they are for sale soon! Perhaps if it isn't too much longer I could get them added into the parcel with the 3 WNNN's i'm waiting on :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies