hf1

Fuzzi Bunz versions...

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Fuzzi Bunz versions...

Postby cvdbout » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 am

I've read in the past post alluding to Fuzzi Bunz changing the design over the years.

Is there a way to tell which are the older ones? I bought 2 small and 2 medium 2 years ago, and the medium still fit my DS, and small fit my DD. I recently got hold of some more white Fuzzis on freecycle thinking theyd be suitable for my DD but they came up tiny, more like x-small but the tag says small... are these fake ones, or new versions?

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Fuzzi Bunz versions...

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 am

Afaik they didn't change the sizing of the nappies just the style of the tabs :-?

I have both new and old style mediums and they both fit the same

The old style have pointy ends to the tabs - new style have flat ends to the tabs

hth

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby cvdbout » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 am

How weird. I wonder if they've been mis-labelled in that case as these certainly are nowhere near the other size smalls I have.

Does anyone have a comparison picture between the x-small and smalls? Or measurements?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 am

The newer ones are more generously sized I think and have squarer tabs...

There was a phase when I think they were being made in mexico and the sizing went all over the place... I think the new ones and the old old ones are more consistent...

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby cvdbout » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:40 pm

All the smalls I have have pointy tabs, the mediums have square tabs... how weird

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:14 pm

We have a load of old style mediums and 1 new style patterned medium, the old style like pp said have pointy tabs and the new square tabs, I prefer the fit of the old style, the new style are a bit bigger and poofier x

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:09 pm

The fit of the newer square tabbed ones are a bit bigger I found especially in the thigh.

I have one small old style with pointed tabs that is definitely smaller than the rest of my old style smalls. It isn't as small as an XS though but somewhere between the two.

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Her you go old and new, the new size is a little smaller in the length but the poppers are the same

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby cvdbout » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Well, that confirms all the small ones I have are old design, but the ones I got recently and the ones I got 2 years ago are miles apart in size!

Ill try and post a picture comparison later

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies