WNOS or large WNSS

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

WNOS or large WNSS

Postby tinkerbell » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Hiya,

I'm finally getting round to choosing a WN pocket nappy for DS. He is 22 months and we have only had wraps from WN before. I found the large wraps were a bit snug round the thighs and sold them but I'd like to try a WNSS or WNOS. Just wondered if there was any size difference between the large WNSS and the WNOS at it's biggest settings.

Thanx in advance x

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: WNOS or large WNSS

Postby Saskia » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:20 pm

I'd like to know the answer to this too! Freya should fit the large SS now, and I want to order more but don't know which to go for. Which gives a better fit?

Can anyone advise us?!

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm

my lo is just under 11 months and we have both but i do find the wnss a better fit on his legs and he is quite big for his age i think (not over chunky though)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Noah's WNOS didn't fit him very well so i sold them on, they were that bit to low in the rise... His high rise large fits him perfectly though and that bit longer in the rise than OS. I've just checked his against one of Poppy's WNOS.

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby tinkerbell » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Thanks everyone, think I will go for a large SS. DS is tall for his age so we would be best with the high rise and if it is a better fit in the legs that would be a bonus. Fingers crossed! Off to do some browsing of the WN website...it will probably take me a week to decide on colours and embroidery!!

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies