hf1

Weenotions question

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Weenotions question

Postby helenNt » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:51 am

I bought a WNSS off the classifieds but it does not have a weenotions label like my other weenotions. Do the side snaps not have the label?
Last edited by helenNt on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Weenotions question

Postby weefywoo » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 am

All the wnss I have bought have had labels, maybe it's fallen off?

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:04 pm

i have had one that was sold to me as a weenotion but when it arrived there was no tag attached, it was the same shape and design as all the others i had and i had no reason to believe that it was missold so i presume will have come off at some point x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:12 pm

If it's an old style it may not have a label or like the others said it may have come off.

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 pm

I think it has probably come off though it seems new and no signs of it having come off. I think I was only concerned as it leaked about 30mins after putting it on but guess will just have to boost it more.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:22 pm

helenNt wrote:I think it has probably come off though it seems new and no signs of it having come off. I think I was only concerned as it leaked about 30mins after putting it on but guess will just have to boost it more.

If you're particularly concerned it is not a genuine WNSS you could post a picture here or contact Suzanne at weenotions.

A Pre-loved nappy leaking after a short period could be down to a number of problems.
The fleece inner may be 'clogged' by creams or detergent or fabric conditioner if that's been used and so it might need stripping...
Inadequate absorbency inserts
Microfibre only inserts can 'squish' the wee out so aren't really appropriate if you have a heavy wetter or a flood wetter.
Inserts not going right to the edges of the pocket.

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:41 pm

It is identical to one on their website. So wonder if the picture of it was taken and then the label wasn't added.

It is a gorgeous nappy and love it so much. Just will have to work out how to stop the leaks. I think the insert that it came with was just not enough as it was soaked when I took it out.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies