hf1

Which ONE SIZE nappy...

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Which ONE SIZE nappy...

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:43 pm

....to suit a long chunky 4 1/2mth old and tall skinny 20mth old?

We have many wonderoos but get serious wing droop, and have 1 weenotions OS, which fits ok but not fantastic.
Want to bulk up our stash with pockets as a backup, as our bamboo fitteds takes days to dry!

TIA! x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Which ONE SIZE nappy...

Postby tanya » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 pm

BumGenius are a very good, if very boring nappy. And fitted Bella when she was chunky and when she was skinnier, although not so well at her skinniest.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 pm

tanya2007 wrote:BumGenius are a very good, if very boring nappy. And fitted Bella when she was chunky and when she was skinnier, although not so well at her skinniest.

Another BG fan here. They make up most of my pockets stash. Other suggestions would be Greenkids, Coolababys - not used them but have heard good things about them. :D

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:06 pm

bg here too. i love the reliability of them even if they are boring :giggle:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:10 pm

I love Blueberry onesize, they're the only onesize pocket which are still a good fit. We have snaps, although aplix is also available

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 pm

Another vote for BG's too. They fit the whole time we had them (not like others).

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Our favourites are greenkids.the inserts and boosters are great.much prefer them to bg and less poo leaks.

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Another vote for bg's here too! Yes a bit on the boring side but do the job great. They are the ones that I am most likely to reach for. Ds was about 7/8 months when we got ours and never had a problem with fit. If you don't like velcro you could always try the aio organic.

I like wnos and wnss for their prettyness though use a bg insert with them! We have a good fit at the moment with the onesize but know alot of people prefer the wnss for fit.

My avatar
Marie04
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Marie04 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:38 pm

bg here a well - fits my super skinny 3.5 year old for bedtime (24lbs) and my 8 month old. boring, but reliable!

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies