hf1

Any recomendations?

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Any recomendations?

Postby bryc1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:56 pm

I need a few more nappies thought I would get pockets as finding them easier now Ty is on the move. So far pocket wise I have nature babies lite ok but wick after 2hrs, wonderoo not too keen on fit bit wide between legs but last well, fuzzi bunz ok and lastly bumgenius v2 which I love the fit and performance of only thing not so keen on is the aplix ohh and not so eye pleasing so what do I get next? Was looking at weenotions as they look fab but I tried there fitted and found them bulky is that the case with the pockets or does it depend on what you stuff them with.

Any other suggestions for a slim fitting, reliable and cute pocket that will fit a chunky thighed but normal waisted 10 month who doesn't appear to be too heavier wetter bamboozle/geobel unboosted will last 5hrs when I haven't been able to change after usual 3 due to nap etc.

Thanks in advance

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Any recomendations?

Postby JanX » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:07 pm

Fuzzis have always worked really well for us! These are the main bulk of our nappy collection to be hinest as I have never had a problem with them!

Wee notions aren't bulky as such (depends what fabric you go for I suppose!) but I do find them to be 'baggier' (for want of a better word :oops: ) than most other pockets, I do love them though!

Blueberrys are nice (but the minkee fabric ones aren't what I would call slim fitting).

Pocket bots seem fairly popular (not tried them myself so can't give personal opinion)

Mommys Touch work ok for us aswell!

hth

jan x
'

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:05 am

as jan as said before. mommys touch have worked well for us as i have weenotions. Upsy daisy nappies are slim fitting but have a front opening rather than back. Happy heinys are popular aswell. I think it is trial and error with pockets. Nature babies stuffables worked well with dd1 but not dd2.

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:09 am

2 popperedd ones I really like but are difficlut to get hold of are:

Snap-ez -WAHM made in US. I dont think anyone stocks them here. Very like fuzzis but much better fabric choice and you dont have to pay for an insert, WAHM made of course and also have a little ruched bit round the tummy which makes fit better than fuzzis I find. ***www.snap-ez.com. You have to import them from US.

Bear Behinds. WAHM made in UK. ***www.bearbehinds.co.uk. They are mainly fleece outer and a limited choice of fabric but these are the best fitting pockets on my children. I love them. But she says on her site only taking orders again in spring. Worth contacting her if you are interested. Lovely!

I also like Green Acre Designs but I bought them off ebay and dont know now where to get them.

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:25 am

i forgot the bear behinds they are great. i managed to get mine pre loved and might be worth putting on ad on wanted on here.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Thank you all for your recomendations I will start looking at the pre-loved and see what I can get. Just need to be careful I don't look too hard and go overboard with cute fluffys :lol: .

Once again thanks

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:50 pm

I would recommend WeeNotions (not overly bulky) and Blueberry Minky Side Snap (my faves!!). The side snap blueberry's are much trimmer than the one size. I use a large on both mine LOs (aged 2 and almost 10 months). We also use Fuzzis, Mommys Touch and BG, these are all fab and trim fitting. Have quite a few Pocket Bots which are lovely but more of a show off nappy for us (heavy wetters).

hth, jackie x

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Not to forget greenkids and funky nappies. :wink:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:06 pm

I have wee n0ti0ns p0ckets (WAHM UK). I have 3 velvet and a minki and l0ve them all.

I als0 have 3 p0cketb0ts (WAHM UK), l0ve the p0ly 0ne that I use regularly but I get wicking with the standard and plus c0tt0n 0uters :(

I was lucky en0ugh t0 get a prest0ns pants p0cket (WAHM US) prel0ved 0n here and w0uld rec0mmend that t00. Als0 g0t a green acre design p0cket which is fab (WAHM US).

These are all p0pper p0ckets.

N0t sure if I like my upsy daisy yet, happy heinys are g00d t00 but I stll prefer WAHM p0ckets I think.

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies