hf1

Real Easy and Rumparooz

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Real Easy and Rumparooz

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Thinking of buying a couple each of these!

Does anyone know if they are a good fit on a baby with chubby thighs? I like the idea that Real Easys have a "comfort leg design" to prevent red marks and chaffing, as we do get quite nasty red marks from Fuzzi Bunz (which otherwise perform well). They look similar to Fuzzis -so if they are as good, but without the red marks I think they'd be perfect...

Also we love the fit of our BG organic AIOs, and the rumparooz look exactly the same - but with a pocket and double gusset on the legs (great!). I can only find one UK stockist though, and the designs aren't particularly girly - except one which I'm unsure of.

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Real Easy and Rumparooz

Postby toryuk » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:45 pm

I have one Rumparoo and love it!! I've only had it on him a couple of times as its fairly new - but it seems to contain poo which even a BG had a struggle with (I had to resort to either fitteds or BG with a wrap for first thing in the morning!).
I got mine from FunkyMonkeyPants and it arrived super quick with free postage too! They seemed to have a few different colours (not sure if this is the stockist you meant tbh).

Just as size wise goes, T is on the middle popper setting for OS and is just into larges and size 2 x

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Yep that's the stockist I meant - the "Lux" is the only girly pattern though! I suppose gumball is unisex..

Freya is probably 15-16lbs now (need to get her weighed actually) and on the middle poppers on BG AIOs and WNOS, but in large WNSS. I guess medium Real Easys are what I should go for.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

I LOVE real easy's :wine: :wine: :wine:

They are a great fit on both of my twins, although they are still in size small. I think they are a much better fit than fuzzi's and much trimmer, although I have never had to boost them and always have to boost fuzzis (if i bother using them).

The only downsides IMO are the crap colours, although the cow print is good, and you do have to make sure that you tuck the frill at the back in as it has a habit of sticking out.

ETA - Riley is quite skinny and almost in the smallest setting, Lachlan is a bit chubbier and has two snaps to go before he needs a medium. They are very generous in the sizing.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm

we use real easy's and love them. we're in xls and theyre from babykind :D

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 am

I ordered 2 of each last night!! Looking forward to trying them!

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becky » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:57 pm

which real easy ones did you get saskia? i quite fancy getting the chocolate with pink spots or the cow print!

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 pm

becky wrote:which real easy ones did you get saskia? i quite fancy getting the chocolate with pink spots or the cow print!

Those are the two I got :giggle:

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becky » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:05 pm

i shall wait and see your pics of them on freya before deciding! have a few others on the way at the mo already....

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies