hf1

Real Easy and Rumparooz

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Real Easy and Rumparooz

Postby Saskia » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Oh yes? ;) Which have you got coming? I am now waiting on EIGHT nappies :shock: (don't know how that happened, so much for them saving us money!)

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becky » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 pm

More Ittis, a Fuzzi Bunz, Rainbow Lollipop and a Mommy's Touch. Think that's it at the mo. Hubby is going to go mad when he sees them all! Might wait until they all arrive then see if I really *need* anymore, although suspect the answer will be know and I'll still want more! What have you got coming?

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 pm

2 Weenotions SS, a LLS scrappy nappy, a nappy and matching top/flongies from classifieds and the 4 nappies I ordered last night.

Sounds like you're making your way over to the dark side Becky! (well, you already have because you're here!) :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becky » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 am

It becomes rather less economical as you get addicted LOL I forgot about the 2 Coolababy AIOs I have coming too. Oops!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 pm

I had 3 Rumparooz but I found the applix kept leaving scratches and small cuts on my lo's tummy cos when he sat it was rolling inward :-? Maybe he was just a bit too chunky for them?? They were great though until he was sitting.

Oh and on the economy thing remember you can recoup a load of cash when your lo outgrows them or PT :) Plus the more you have the less worn they are :twisted: :giggle:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 pm

We got snap fastening rather than aplix - I personally can't stand velcro!

They came today and I tried the Rumparooz (didn't bother prewashing I was too impatient!). I really like it! The double gusset and "poop scoop" features are well thought out. I bought them because I thought they were very similar to the BG organic AIO, but the outer cover and snaps actually don't look quite as good quality and a bit plasticy compared to the BG (still fine though).

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies