hf1

25% off wonderoos

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

25% off wonderoos

Postby alemum » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:35 am

just thought I would share I littel secret with you :wink: BabyKind are giving 25% off the wonderoos to make way for V2, I kind of knew about this, but thought id get my cow print and chocs with dots, before they ran out :oops:
as for the V2 well lets just say ive tested a sample one and you gonna love it and the changes :D :D

My avatar
fairypinkness
Clothie
Clothie

Re: 25% off wonderoos

Postby fairypinkness » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:19 am

That sounds exciting, I love wonderoos they were my favourites for my daughter. Was going to buy some for my new baby. What is the difference between the older version and the version 2? Do you think is is worth waiting to get some of them instead of buying the older stock? Do you know what colours the version 2 comes in? Thanks

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 am

I think its def worth getting some of the old style why they are that cheap but maybe also hold out on one or two and get some of the news one they become available, as for what they look like, not sure if I can say, but there are a few changes, to me its as if they have looked at the bad points of a good nappy and made it a perfect nappy :D

My avatar
cazza1971
Clothie
Clothie

Postby cazza1971 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 am

Thanks for that. I have just ordered 1 to try on my baby. Haven't tried them before but have heard good things about them!

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies