hf1

Upsy daisy

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Upsy daisy

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:23 pm

I've got 3 upsy daisys in minkee.... I got my last one about a fortnight ago and then she bought out the poppers one!!! however I am saving my paypal now for my bespoke wraps for the wedding so until i have paid for them I don't know how much I have left!! I will have to refrain!

Oh and aplix is definitely more adjustable, poppers look nicer though :mrgreen:

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:56 pm

This question is always coming up on nappy forums and it's always divided. I think overall I prefer Aplix as it is more adjustable and so quick to put on but it isn't as pretty as a popper nappy. Also, my youngest DD tends to open her Aplix and take her nappies off but then DS pulls his side snap nappies down as those they were pants lol!

I did have an idea once that I would put the Aplix fastening at the back of the nappy but decided it was a silly idea. Then I saw on a US website a couple of weeks ago that someone already has and it makes perfect sense :idea:

Sorry to ramble...

Fiona x

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:01 pm

JanX wrote:you're welcome!!

also poppers don;t attack the carpet when they are crawling like velcro does :roll: :roll: (yes I had a baby stuck to the carpet by her blueberry onesize :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

jan x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:11 pm

i have five upsy daisy in aplix and i love them. I prefer poppers genarally but like the fit of the upsy daisy nappies. i shouldn't have answered this thread as i am off to lok at the popper version of upsy daisy!!!!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:15 pm

I got two popper ones this morning. I don't have any Aplix ones to compare them to though due to my aplix aversion. :lol: I love them already. Lockie looked very cute in his cow print one and was very impressed with the fire engines. :D Thank you Fiona. :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:07 pm

Just thought I'd add that Ryan loves his new poppered flames Upsy Daisy too, will post pics soon. :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:45 pm

mythreelittlemice wrote:I did have an idea once that I would put the Aplix fastening at the back of the nappy but decided it was a silly idea. Then I saw on a US website a couple of weeks ago that someone already has and it makes perfect sense :idea:
Fiona x

When I went to visit my sister, she has eenies (or weenies - I think there are different names for the same nappy), and she was giving off about her partner putting them on back to front because the aplix is meant to do up at the back for them.

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Ooh glad you like them! My little boy, James, also likes the fire engines. His favourite is the footballs one though. He points at the front of his nappy and says "balls!" - I can't help but giggle :lol:

Fiona x

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:48 am

i love my upsy daisys and when i have some more paypal i will buy some popper ones.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies