hf1

WNSS issues

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

WNSS issues

Postby rhead » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:35 am

Everyone always seems to have problems with the OS, but our SSs have stopped fitting well :( ... they're on the third tightest snaps on the waist and second tightest on the legs (large standard rise) but keep slipping down in the back, so her bum shows :giggle:. It happens occasionally with our OSs too, but usually they're OK. It shouldn't be a rise issue because OS Muttaqins fit her fine and the rise on those is nonexistent :roll:.

Anybody else had this problem? We've been using fitteds and wool or fleece most of the time anyway but I have stacks of gorgeous WN pockets and don't want to not be able to use them any more... it is really annoying me though!!

Wondering if maybe it's to do with her trousers pulling them down a bit, I tend to only put pockets on under normal trousers these days and she's up and down all the time playing (you know, standing and then crouching/kneeling) ... maybe they'll be all right with dresses, now that the weather's warmed up?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: WNSS issues

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 am

We have this problem with quite a lot of nappies - that when DD sits down you can see the top of her bum at the back. Luckily now she's on solids it doesn't matter so much, but when she was still ebf it was hard to contain the poo sometimes :puke:

I have just sold all my medium WNs because of this, am hoping the larges fare better, but I'm still not getting a great fit with those either.

Sorry I can't help more - I'm gutted too as I so loved my pockets when I bought them.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 am

No advice hun as our WNSS are one of our better fitting nappies. What size is she is? Perhaps you need high rise rather than standard rise :hug:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:No advice hun as our WNSS are one of our better fitting nappies. What size is she is? Perhaps you need high rise rather than standard rise :hug:

Was going to say that too. Antonia is only tiny but I find the high rise a much better fit on her.
Failing that, sell them all to me :twisted:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:49 pm

WN haven't fitted sam well for this v reason :cry: :cry: so we have pretty much given up i can get a better fit if i yank them up and stuff them less but then he outpee's them :-?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 pm

:( I don't understand, they were always perfect before and she hasn't really changed shape - I guess she's grown a bit taller but she's hardly a long/tall toddler. Rise really isn't an issue for her with most nappies :-?. I'm not ready to sell them all yet, guess all I can do is keep trying them, and hope they'll be OK under skirts/dresses!

ETA They're not heavily stuffed either, usually just a P'tits Dessous bamboo insert and sometimes a hemp booster.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm

rhead wrote::( I don't understand, they were always perfect before and she hasn't really changed shape - I guess she's grown a bit taller but she's hardly a long/tall toddler. Rise really isn't an issue for her with most nappies :-?. I'm not ready to sell them all yet, guess all I can do is keep trying them, and hope they'll be OK under skirts/dresses!

:( We've been having similar issues with out standard rise pockets and Katie isn't that tall either. High rise still fit well though.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Argh - most of my favorites are SSs and it's too late in the game to think about replacing them :cry:. Maybe my fitteds/wool addiction is a blessing in disguise. :mrgreen:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Gah, my WNSS Med HR are doing the same :roll: babies shouldn't be allowed to grow!

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies