hf1

What could be better than Greenkids Funtimes??

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: What could be better than Greenkids Funtimes??

Postby beck » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:50 pm

jules070603 wrote:Have you ordered from nappyzone or direct? I need to work out the cost difference i suppose but i assume you can get caught by customs from Aus too. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Green kids aren't even on my list of wants this month but I've never tried one and would really like to.

go on there great - I have 17 :oops:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:00 pm

I ordered from Nappyzone - haven't worked out the price difference and am too impatient to wait for them to come from Oz (although I did order a trial pack from them before Nappyzone started stocking and they were surprisingly quick). Might go off and work out the exchange rate now out of curiosity.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:06 pm

I think it is neither here nor there. Assuming the Minkytimes are the same price as the Funtimes (it doesn't say) then $24 = £11.28. Nappyzone are selling them at £11.99 but her shipping is only £1.38/£2 or free if you spend over £35 whereas Greenkids is $12, so about £5.64.

If you bought alot you could probably save a bit but then with the risk of customs charges, I don't think it is worth ordering direct. HTH :D

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Ive heard they might be brining out animal minkee ones too! How cool would that be? Only one prob for us is that my dd is 17months so its prob a daft thing to buy when im hoping to pt around aug/sept. :(

I must talk my df into another baby so i can get more cute nappies! :oops:

I really love my greenkids and i honestly think id sell my blueberrys to fund more!

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies