hf1

I've been a naughty girl ;)

My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

I've been a naughty girl ;)

Postby keljbj » Sat May 08, 2010 9:56 am

I've ordered Indiana a WNOS for her birthday, lavendar minkee half-cut with Cadbury purple minkee with a panda embroidery and her name. But it doesn't look like its going to be here for her birthday on 20th, with them being so busy with RNW.

So..........i've oredered her another one from Nappies by Minki :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Michela has very kindly said she will have it with me for her birthday, so i couldn't resist :lol: This one is pale pink minkee outer with pink spot fleece inner, a (different) panda on the bum and INDIANA IS ONE embroidered on. Can't wait to see it now!

Hubby is going to kill me!!!!!!!! :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: I've been a naughty girl ;)

Postby monsterm » Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 am

They sound gorgeous. Hope they arrive in time

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat May 08, 2010 10:35 am

Oooh they sound yummy! Hope they both arrive in time! Oh and that hubby doesn't find out!

My avatar
bubbaloo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby bubbaloo » Sat May 08, 2010 10:39 am

Enjoy, life is short! xxx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 08, 2010 11:44 am

:giggle:
They sound lovely though

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sat May 08, 2010 11:48 am

Ummmm Kelly you are sooooo impatient :giggle: :giggle: Love the reasoning though :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat May 08, 2010 12:14 pm

keljbj wrote:I've ordered Indiana a WNOS for her birthday, lavendar minkee half-cut with Cadbury purple minkee with a panda embroidery and her name. But it doesn't look like its going to be here for her birthday on 20th, with them being so busy with RNW.

So..........i've oredered her another one from Nappies by Minki :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Michela has very kindly said she will have it with me for her birthday, so i couldn't resist :lol: This one is pale pink minkee outer with pink spot fleece inner, a (different) panda on the bum and INDIANA IS ONE embroidered on. Can't wait to see it now!

Hubby is going to kill me!!!!!!!! :giggle:

:wine: to more fluff. :giggle: You can always email the ladies at WN and ask if its possible to get your order to you on time. They have always said if you need a nappy by a certain date you can pop it in the notes section when you order and they will try their best. :wink:

My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby keljbj » Sat May 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Louise wrote:
:wine: to more fluff. :giggle: You can always email the ladies at WN and ask if its possible to get your order to you on time. They have always said if you need a nappy by a certain date you can pop it in the notes section when you order and they will try their best. :wink:

I did ask, but because they are so busy atm they said they can't guarantee it, and waiting time is 2-4 weeks :-?

So i had no choice but to order another really, shes got to have it for her birthday hasnt she! :wink: :giggle:

Vic, damn right i'm impatient, i want it NOW lol.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Sat May 08, 2010 3:48 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: to new fluff!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies