hf1

Grrrrrr. HH wash tabs.......

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Grrrrrr. HH wash tabs.......

Postby jules070603 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:42 pm

..........are rubbish and the velcro has 'attacked' one of my lovely lycra wee notions wraps. I am so mad.

Not sure if I actually like HH enough to keep them, I really like the prints but I'm not so keen on the nappies on Zach. He has a teeny waist and the fit doesn't seem great. Anyone else have this problem??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Grrrrrr. HH wash tabs.......

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:51 pm

I did but then remembered the wash tabs I bought from Little Kiwi a while ago, they're basically little squares of fabric with velcro on that you stick over the velcro on the nappy IYSWIM. Can send you a pair of you want.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:55 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:I did but then remembered the wash tabs I bought from Little Kiwi a while ago, they're basically little squares of fabric with velcro on that you stick over the velcro on the nappy IYSWIM. Can send you a pair of you want.

Thanks, I do have some of those but thought with the HH being new the wash tab would be 'sticky' enough. :evil: :evil: I love my wash tabs but don't think i have enough now I have more velcro, will have to check.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:43 pm

jules070603 wrote:..........are rubbish and the velcro has 'attacked' one of my lovely lycra wee notions wraps. I am so mad.
Not sure if I actually like HH enough to keep them, I really like the prints but I'm not so keen on the nappies on Zach. He has a teeny waist and the fit doesn't seem great. Anyone else have this problem??

Oh no, that's a real problem. I've never had anything happen like this with either my poly PUL or cotton PUL HH's.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:52 pm

The cheapest way to make wash tabs is to buy a length of the loop bit from Babeco - £1.80 for a metre :wink:

Haven't had this problem with my HH wash tabs though, as long as I make sure they are all fastened before they go in the machine - Mark often forgets :roll:

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:20 pm

Have completely given up on aplix for some time and am really glad! It always manages to be a problem somehow whatever you do to protect against it.

And I always found HHs very diappointing despite wanting to like them as they look lovely. I found containment rubbish basically!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:16 pm

I don't have that problem with HH I just fold the tabs and they stick (when I remember)

But if they don't suit then they don't suit hun.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Jules I struggled to get a good fit on my dd Kaitlin as she has an odd round tummy and very skinny hips. If i fastened them at her tummy button they'd fall down and if i did it round her hips it sat a bit too low for my liking. I think apart form a weenotions its the only pocket i havent got on well with.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies