Bumgenius on newborn baby.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Bumgenius on newborn baby.

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:03 am

Well as promised I tried my bumgenius on my nb niece and I was soooooo impressed, it really was small and trim and good fitting! SIL was very impressed and is going to get some. She pooed in it which was a bit upsetting though :lol: :lol: :wink: !

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:43 am

LOL at her pooing in it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ooooh that could be just the justification I need to buy some :twisted: can use them for Phebie and our next little one :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:20 am

I think if you have 2 in cloth they are going to make life very easy, you really should get one to try as you would well and truely make the investment worthwhile. I got mine from the states so it didn't work out too badly.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:45 am

Ooooh definately an investment :lol: :twisted: :wink:

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

hey dudes

Postby armele » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:08 pm

hiya guys flo says sorry .. :wink:

so where do i get these wonderful bumgenius .. and tory did you say i should get some happy heineys too?

also where do i get those cool leggings louis had on?

xxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:16 pm

Hello! I forgive her as she is so cute!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

If you are getting more than 1 or 2 pairs its worth doing an order from the states. i got mine from there as well as a hh (happy heiney) and even with post I saved around £9. I used abbyslane and I know others have used diaper junction and others. The hh is the one I showed you with cute patterns so worth getting one for the summer and they do gorgeous girls ones!

twinkleontheweb.co.uk do hh's and I can't for the life of me remember the uk sellers of bg's (just google it!)

I got Louis Babylegs from babykind.co.uk but if you want a few pairs I know the actual babylegs site do buy 3 get 1 free which is pretty cool!

Let us know what you get!

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

Postby armele » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:14 pm

cheers tory .. abbeyslane does baby;egs too so might just do a big order .. let me know if you want anything getting while i'm putting the order in .. will probably do it this weekend to give you time to decide ..

am searchng out a prima pappa high chair too on ebay on your recommendation .. mamas and papas do a cheaper chair too, do you think that would also work or does it have to be prima pappa?

kisses (':D')

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:03 am

Ooooooo what will dh say!!? I'll have a look and let you know! Make sure you get a quote on the postage as they were the cheapest but I understand that usps has changed its rates and no longer have the really cheap rate they used.

As far as the chair goes I don't think they actually do the primma papa anymore and I think there are quite a lot of chairs that have its qualities ie. folds up flat to store, seat reclines, adjustable height so it wouldn't have to be one of them, just something that does those things! Just had a look and it seems the newer models are even better as they have a double tray to make cleaning easy.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:36 am

Hiya,

On the subject of high chair, I had the prima pappa for our first two girls it was a good chair but we sold it as we were having no more children :wink: then Georgia came along :D :D we have the chicco polly chair for her and love it, it has all the good things of the m&p one and more. Check it out at kiddicare.com/invt/hcschcpollysvntyl&source=froogle (hope I've linked that right Tory???)

As for the Bumgenius, I tried them on my friends 2.5 yr old little boy and they fitted great so they are a true birth to potty nappy :D :D

Would love to see a pic of Flo modelling the bumgenius with babylegs.

Karen

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies