hf1

Bumgenius on newborn baby.

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

Postby armele » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:51 pm

i'd seen that pink one tory it's fab isn't it? am watching a few to see if i can get one cheaper and am going to call the second hand baby things shop to see if they have one in ..

thanks karen looks like that one's another option, am going to go see if there's any on ebay too ..

watch this space for flo's first modelling assignment! :lol:'

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:39 pm

LOVE the funky patterns Karen that is so cool!!! Mines boring black leather with a grey table!

Noticed that the m&P one said 3 months and the other 6 months though. This is always dependant on the strength and size of baby I always find when they give ages. How reclined does yours go Karen?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:12 pm

This is Georgias fully reclined, the footrest also raises to a horizontal position. Love the pink M&P one by the way, I think chicco now do the one I have in pink. I still love the big flowers on Georgias :D :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:49 am

I really love that highchair it is sooooooooo gorgeous! Armele you have to get that one or I'lol be very cross!! With it reclining that far I can't see why it can't be used in recline position from about 2 months. What do you think Karen? Its as reclined or more than a baby bouncer chair thing but they can be a table height with you. I WANT ONE!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:53 am

Yes, it could probably be used from quite early on. It is a very funky highchair!!! :D :D

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

Postby armele » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:11 pm

it's lovely .. v girly which i think flo needs as people keep calling her 'he' when we're out .. she'll grow up conflicted .. haha!

have seen one on ebay in leeds so am going to see if it's close enough for mum to pick up .. also got joanna toys in monkseaton on the case .. karen have you been there, it's great!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:36 pm

Never been to Joanna toys but I have been to the juice bar next door,mmmmmmm!

We were in Monkseaton recently at the ceramics place painting plates, you should take Flo and get her footprints on a plate, we got Georgias and they are sooooo cute :D

My avatar
armele
Clothie
Clothie

Postby armele » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:09 pm

think they've got me a chicco chair so am going over there saturday to have a look ..

the painting place is next to the nursery i have my eye on for flo as 2 friends have kids there nd it seems really nice ..

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies