hf1

mommys touch

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

mommys touch

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:03 am

Anyone used these? Just ordered a couple to see what they are like, hope they will fit dd right through till she's potty trained (a very long way off yet).

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: mommys touch

Postby Annette » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:59 am

I have two of the older style ones. They are alright, the colours are lovely. They are a little fiddly to make smaller - although I think they changed the way you do this with the latest ones. Charlotte still has lots of room in hers and is 22m and about 30lbs. So all round a good onesize pocket nappy but I don't get that excited about them iyswim. I prefer the fit of the BGs and Greenkids onesize pockets but they are velcro.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:05 pm

pinkydinkydoo wrote:Anyone used these? Just ordered a couple to see what they are like, hope they will fit dd right through till she's potty trained (a very long way off yet).

Erin's MT fit really well. I dont' think I'd like to use them on a little one as much though as very fiddly folding down etc (tried to show my sister!) Mind you I bet with a bit of practice it'd be fine!

I've got about 4 or 5 now. I stuff them with one microfibre insert and an easy peasy hemp booster and they last really well.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:00 am

I just sold mine on - it was a great nappy, just the wrong shape for Evie and I never really got a perfect fit with it. When it did fit it worked well with a mf insert and an easy peasy hemp insert and would last 3-4 hours. Evie is 16 months and it had plenty of growing room left in it.

Again, I dont think I would be brave enough to use it on a smaller baby - then mine was an older one too and I think the newer ones are supposed to be easier.

Sadie xx

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:13 am

Really hope they fit her, she might be small but she's such a chunk! Having real problems finding things that fit her, i've ordered a couple of mt, upsy daisy and tiny tush to see if any of them work for her, fingers crossed one of them suits her. I also bought lots of hemp jersey to make inserts with, i think that will work for now.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies