hf1

Has anyone got a Real Easy LArge ANd a wonderoo?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Has anyone got a Real Easy LArge ANd a wonderoo?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon May 24, 2010 8:02 am

I'm trying to get the right sized nappies for a friend of mine who's converting :wine: , I've lent her a few of my medium real easys which she loves, but says the size is a bit small. I havent got any larges for her to try, but i have got a wonderoo. So I was wondering how the fit of a wonderoo compares to a large real easy?

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Has anyone got a Real Easy LArge ANd a wonderoo?

Postby Caroline » Mon May 24, 2010 8:16 am

Both of these nappies have been updated so I would suggest trying to get hold of the newer versions at Babykind. I have a new Wonderoo (for testing) and its totally different. Its much trimmer and the boosters are better (one bamboo one micro). My Really Easy sample hasnt shown up yet so its hard for me to say.

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon May 24, 2010 11:56 am

Sorry to jump on this thread but is it true that the new Real Easys will have a cotton insert and not the hemp, or is it in addition?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm

I've got some of the new Real easys, and yes the insert is cotton, but it looks like heavy duty stuff :wink:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon May 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Have you tried them yet? I wouldn't have thought they'd be as absorbant - but then my BG aios are cotton and I like them... How else are they different?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm

I havent tried them, I've bought mediums, my two are still in smalls, but I'm hoping that in a couple of months they will be into mediums - so I didnt want to buy new stuff for a short time.

But they look more or less the same. The bottom popppers are more curved, the PUL does feel a bit softer but not much. I think the microsoft pad is a bit thicker. I just hope the cotton bit works as well as the hemp does. I love these nappies. I asked babykind what was changing and they said there were some funky colours/prints coming in. I hope so cos they baby pastel colours are so LAME!

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Wow they're still in smalls?! Freya has been wearing mediums for ages lol!

I know the colours are rubbish - I do hope they are as good as the old ones as they are my favourite pockets at the moment and I only have 4 of them.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah I know! I have two small babies! And they are comfertably in smalls too!

You should check out babykind the old stoxk is 40 percent off!! But they haven't got much left. And the new ones are on special too :)

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

I was thinking of buying a load of large ones, but they have run out in the old ones :(

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies