hf1

What pockets do you recommend?

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Re: What pockets do you recommend?

Postby becky » Mon May 24, 2010 4:04 pm

BGs are good- but only boosted with hemp or bamboo for us. I like BBSS as well, and Fuzzis. Find Real Easys a bit bulky personally.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon May 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Another vote for BGs here - I have about 20 of them at the mo as they are the only pocket I have that doesn't leak. I love WNs but can't get a good fit with Max at the mo with either the WNSS or OS :( Aplix fastening seems to suit him best so I thinking of getting some GK and see how we get on with them :D

My avatar
Twinmamma
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Twinmamma » Fri May 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Its another vote for Real Easys here as well as BG and Fuzzis. We've only just moved over to using pockets in a big way, we've had the Real Easys for ages and just love them but our new additions of BG and Fuzzis are proving just as popular particularly with DH who can be a bit challenged when it comes to nappies :giggle:
I agree that none of these are the prettiest nappies to look at but if they work and fit well I'm not going to complain!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri May 28, 2010 2:47 pm

BG's everytime for us. I dont think we have ever had a leak. I quite like the fact that they are plain with no print as it means I'm not paying loads just for a patterned fabric.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies