hf1

Large real easy?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Large real easy?

Postby megansmummy » Mon May 24, 2010 8:09 pm

I like the look of the real easy on baby kind and just wondered if i would need a medium or large? the medium says up to 30lb but then K is in a large DnF, large WNNN's and large puddlekins? help!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Large real easy?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon May 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey Tory welcome to the real easy club ;) not sure if it will help but they are generous sizes. My two are still in smalls!

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon May 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Well Freya is in mediums now, and although they are on the tightest waist and second tightest leg snaps, the rise is quite low even though she's only nearly 5 months. Although I think I have a thing about high rises though - I like them to come up high over the legs.

I can't see her still wearing them at a year old, so I'd go for large if I was you x

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Haha, we've probably really confused you now! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon May 24, 2010 8:31 pm

I think i would go for large then, K has quite a high rise and is well into large nappies in all other makes...has been since about 8 months old...

Thanks!! :wine:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon May 24, 2010 9:24 pm

XL fits Dawn on the looest poppers...
Not that that really helps you any, huh? :oops: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becky » Mon May 24, 2010 9:38 pm

A medium fits my above average (in height and weight) 23 month old with plenty of room to spare, I think they come up quite big and wouldn't dream of putting a medium on my 4 month old yet, it would drown her.

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 am

I don't know, looking on the site, the Large looks wider but not that much taller. Anyway Leo comfortably fits in a M Real Easy (he's 22.5lbs and 30" tall). For comparison he also comfortably fits in a M/L Holden's Landing, is on the tallest rise setting on all his one size nappies, is outgrowing his size 2 tots bots bamboozles, fits okay in a L Huggle, and a L standard minki is HUGE (but a L slinki minki is too small). We have a L weenotion wrap which fits great.

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:24 am

my ale is almost three and just for testing purposes she fitted best in the large size, not sure her weight average I guess but she is quite tall.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies